Chapter 2

*Myah in media*

Kehlani's POV.

We pulled up in front of Myahs house."Thanks". I said getting out the car shutting the door.

"No problem sis. Are you gonna need me to pick you up later?" He said rolling the window down.

"Nah, Myah will drop me off at home".

"Ok, be safe. Call me if you need anything. And be home before 8". He said rolling the window up and pulling off.

I turned around walking towards Myahs door to knock when it opened.

"Let's go!" Myah said closing her front door and grabbing me by my arm, pulling me towards her car.

"Hey to you too!" I said laughing and getting in.

"Hey bitch". She said laughing and backing out the driveway, then pulling off.

Myahs POV.

Hey, I'm Myah, I'm 16, light brown skin, slim thick, about 5'4, have black hair that stops in the middle of my back and go to San Marino High with my bestfriend Kehlani. I have one brother name David, 22 and lives in Chicago.

As I pulled into the parking lot of the mall I saw a lot of people coming out and going in. I mean they were packed like August Alsina and Chris Brown were in there. I rode around trying to find a parking spot.

"There's one!" Kehlani blurted out loudly almost giving me a heart attack.

Damn girl you ain't gotta be loud. You scared the hell outta me" I said looking mad at her.

"Sorry" she said laughing.

"Yea, but where the park at? I said looking around.

"Right there" she said pointing to the park beside a red car.

We pulled into the park and got out."Damn its hot out here" I said as we started walking towards the entrance.