I didn't get why the hell they were filming this but I heard the crowds cheering out in the arena.

“Leave her alone man.. she’s my guest and your wife telling her that she has to leave is ...”

He pushed against my chest causing me to stumble back and turned his attention back to her as I felt my jaw clenching.

"You listen here you..." he began and I shook my head and immediately grabbed him away from her .

I shoved him hard into the wall and I heard Stephanie shouting.

But I ignored it, "are you serious right now?"

I couldn't ignore her voice though...

I turned and saw security behind her as she walked in the direction of my locker running a hand through her hair.

"Ri.. " I began but felt Hunter deliver a close line from behind but I held onto the equipment box and delivered an elbow.

"You wanna get rid of my girlfriend cause you're upset I am beating his ass? I'm going to show her what beating his ass really looks like!"

I don't care what the fuck she did he had no right, I didn't fucking grab Stephanie..

That's not what you do...

I grabbed a small tool box as he stood up and hit it against his head and I saw him getting busted open.

Red trickling down the back of his head but did I care ?

Fuck no!!

I hit everyone who tried to get me away from him as I was pissed including the security who was back from taking her away, he had shouted at my woman and grabbed her when she wasn't' even the one at fault as Stephanie shouldn't have thought she would leave me.

"Roman!" I heard about twenty different people screaming  out my name as I grabbed the flat screen.

I ignored them all as the one's voice I wanted to hear was currently in my locker room.

I hit him several times with it until I heard my cousins and Mark Henry stopping me.

"Get him at Mania man!"