☙37❧

☙Back in Blood Moon Falls❧  

Alpha Dennison sat back against his chair, shaking his head as he rested a finger against his temple. His eyes remained on the map that had been marked up with red circular stickers. Some of the stickers had a black 'X' over it indicating that that particular spot was no good to them. Penelope and Thatcher had drawn out on poster paper purchased what they remembered of the layout to the Society.

They were the closest possibility to figuring out the entire layout of where Thea was taken.

When Penelope called him, Alpha Dennison had been making his rounds of his pack and engaging in personal conversation with each of them. His phone kept ringing in his back pocket and after the sixth time, could no longer ignore it in case it was his wife with something urgent about herself or the boys.

He frowned when he saw Thea's name flashing on the screen and quickly swiped his thumb for the green button.

"Hello? Thea?"

"Titan! Titan, it's Penelope!"

The alpha glanced at the couple staring perplexed at him and he grinned mouthing that he needed to take the call and walked away towards his house in a hurried pace.

"What's going on? Where's Thea?"

"Titan, they took her! Oh, God, they took Thea!"

The alpha halted in his step, shaking his head, "What?"

There was shuffling on the other side of the phone and a male voice interrupted, "Alpha Dennison, this is Thatcher. We received an odd text from Thea that said she had locked one of your pack members in a hidden cupboard and we needed to let her out as soon as possible. When we called her phone, Thea managed to answer but just so that we could hear what was happening to her."

Alpha Dennison's eyes shut, his fingers running through the front of his hair as Thatcher finished with, "The Society sent men to the house and they took Thea by force."

"Jesus..."

The alpha quickened his pace to his house, frowning as he inquired if it was possible that they had gotten a chance to record Thea's phone call and about how long between that phone call and now that they had taken her.

"Penn records all her conversations with Thea. She has a device that was implanted into both their phones in order for it to work. Any of the text messages or voicemails or phone calls can be traced back to a time and can be seen or heard again."

"Excellent... i need for you to get to my house as soon as possible! We'll draw up a plan once we've all gathered together."

He hung up the phone, not giving the ex-Hunter a chance to answer and ran the rest of the way home. All he kept thinking was that he had promised Jim that he was to protect Thea at all costs and instead he had failed because of what he learned about Emeel's vision.

Now it was up to him to make it up to Jim and get his daughter back safe and sound. No matter what happens after.

As soon as he stormed into the house, Mrs. Dennison's eyes widened and almost dropped the tray of snacks and glasses of lemonade that she had in her hands.

"Titan? What's happened?"

Titan walked over, glancing into the living room where a handful of the pack's teenagers were lounging in his living room, along with the normal five of the six that occupied it. He didn't want to alarm those not affiliated with knowing Thea and asked for all the teens but the usual five to leave his home immediately.