Done

Rylie's POV

Tonight's the big night. The boys are preforming at the school and I heard rumors that the winner could be signed to a record label. I hope the boys make it, plus they wrote their own song do it gives them a step up from all the other performers.

I changed my clothes and made my way down stairs. I grabbed my phone and my car keys and then made my way out the door. Liam called me an hour ago and asked if I could pick him up. I drove down the road to his house and he was standing there with Danielle.

"Hey guys." I said and rolled down my window.

"Hey Ryile." Danielle said.

"Ready for tonight?" I asked Liam.

"If by ready you mean scared shitless then yes." He said playfully.

"Hop in, don't want you to be late for the show." I said and they climbed in. Danielle hoped in the front seat and Liam crawled into the back seat.

"Here we go." I said and headed to the school.

"So Danielle, how do you like it here in Miami?" I asked, taking my eyes off the road for a second to look at her.

"Good. I like the warm weather and the kids at the school are nice." She said.

"That's nice. So who's side of Liam's family are you on?" I questioned.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Danielle look back at Liam and in the rear view mirror I saw Liam shrug. Danielle turned back around and paused for a moment before she spoke. "His uh...mom's side."

"Ahh." I said suspiciously. "And I've noticed that you don't have a British accent-"

"We moved to America when I was younger." She cut me off.

"Okay." I said and nodded my head.

We reached the school after the silent car ride. I parked the car in the back parking lot and we all exited the vehicle. Liam opened the door for Danielle and I and we thanked him as we made our way to the auditorium.

"Nervous?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He said and wiped his hands on his shirt. They were sweating and I could see the faint glisten of them when he dropped them back down by his side.

"I think the guys are back stage." I said and pointed to the door on the side. He waved good bye and marched down the aisle and then through the door.

"Rylie, Danielle, over here!" Abby called our names. She was in the front row and saved three seats for us.

We walked down to them and took our seats. "Where's Josh?" she asked me.

"Oh he couldn't make it. He had other plans." I said.

"Like what?" Abby questioned.

"Honestly I have no idea. I asked him but he didn't say." I explained.

Abby looked at me questionably and then sat forward in her seat. I looked down the row and Shania and Abby were sitting next to each other, I sat next to Abby on my right and Danielle was on my left. Next to her was Ally. There were a lot of people gathering in the auditorium and the show was starting in about 10 minutes. Anna wasn't down here which meant she was hopefully back stage with guy so she could perform.

There were cut out red and pink hearts around the auditorium and they had a banner on the front of the stage that said Happy Valentine's Day printed on it. They were playing some kind of love song but I couldn't hear it over the talking in the crowd.

I turned around and looked in the back of the auditorium. There was a lot of the senior class here and I saw three men in black suits. They looked too professional to be a high school talent show. Maybe they are the record company and are seeing who has talent.