The scenery was far from perfect, there was disturbance in the air. Lauren couldn't put her finger on it, but there was definitely something that was making her sit on the edge of her seat. Something that made her feel as though they should all be far from this place. The idyllic feel of the area suddenly disappeared. The raven haired woman jumped off her seat and walked in the middle of the road. In the distance Lauren could make out what looked like a truck. Her eyes went wide and imagined the worst. She ran back to their car and removed the gas pump before grabbing Normani and Dinah, dragging them inside.

Allyson flinched once Lauren barged in the door dragging Dinah and Normani in by their arms.

"What the hell, Lauren!" Normani said pulling back her arm. "You know I bruise easily." She said rubbing her arm.

Lauren simply ducked down and pointed outside the window. When she seen that the others were simply staring at her in confusion she gestured for them to get down. They all crouched near the window and watched. After a few moments, three army trucks sped by causing the four women to gasp. Lauren and Ally stood up first and walked towards the door. The pair cautiously made their way to the road once more to see that the coast was clear. The other two women emerged from the gas station with the look of confusion on their face.

"Who do you think that was? The government?" Allyson asked looking at each girl.

"No, the government is done. They can't redeem order in this world." Normani replied.

"I think it's FoL." Dinah said walking to the middle of the street to see the vehicles disappearing down the street. "We must be getting close."

"I still have a bad feeling about this." Normani said with furrowed eyebrows.

"Don't. We have Lauren and Allyson." Dinah smiled. Lauren looked at their new addition and rolled her eyes before going back to their car. "She'll warm up to you one day." The Polynesian whispered.

Lauren honked her horn and they were back on the road once more, but only for a few miles because they needed to hunt in order to preserve the small snacks they collected.

They stopped in a lone town where there were many suburban homes. Lauren looked around for anything creeping in dark alleys, but seen nothing. She later parked the car in front of one of the many homes and exited.

"Okay, here's the plan: Velocious, you go in and scope it out real quick."

"Stop calling me that." Normani said.

"Meanwhile, Lauren and Ally guard the doors. I'll be inside with you for back up or whatever. Got it?" Dinah said as the three girls nodded.

"Oh, I almost forgot." Ally said digging into Normani's backpack. "I found walkie talkies for each of us at the gas station. I already put batteries in them." The short woman smiled handing them out.

"Ally you're a freaking genius." Dinah smiled receiving a smile from the short Texan. "That's a cute hat by the way."

"Thanks." Ally smiled adjusting it.

Lauren grabbed her gun, strapping it around her with her walkie talkie on her belt and led the way to the home. Lauren walked up to pick the lock with a bobby pin and a needle where she then opened the door and skimmed the entrance before Normani quickly rushed past her. Dinah walked in shortly after and Lauren went to the back door while Ally remained at the front. A few seconds later, Normani exited from the hallway and smiled.

"It's all clear and there's a room for each of us."

Lauren entered the house looking very determined and quickly walked outside passing Ally. The three followed, curious as to what the silent woman was going to do. In the middle of the street stood Lauren, looking down the road through her scope. The three women just watched in case it was an animal she seen. But she was taking too long. At that point Normani and Dinah knew something was up. The pair walked over to Lauren, where Dinah gently placed a hand in her shoulder.