"I wonder if I can get discharge early, I'm horny as hell." Ant whispered to Zach. Who smirked at him.

"To bad so sad mister." Zach smiled.

Ant pressed the nurse button on the remote.

"Yes Mr. Alsina?" The nurse said through the intercom on the remote control.

"Can I leave early, I'm feeling fine?" Ant said back into the intercom.

"No sir that's against hospital policy." The nurse said back.

"Man fuck these hospital policy, I'm leaving this bitch tonight." Ant said as he started snatching the IV out his arms, blood gushed out his arm. "Oh shit." Ant said.

Zach acted fast and got a lot of paper towel for the cut. She put the napkin on Ant arms as nurses came in the room. They got the kids out the room as blood continue to flow out Ant vein making him weak. He passed out.

They told Zach to leave.

"Y'all have lost y'all damn mind if you think I'm going to leave my husband after that shit just happen." Zach looked at the nurses like they have lost their damn mind.

The nurse walked away huffing. Zach and her kids walked back in the room with Ant after they clean Ant off. Zach kissed his lips again. She grabbed his hand. He squeezed it in his sleep. Zach smiled.

She need to think of way to get her husband back.

<<<<>>>>

Tae sneaked Maine in some KFC chicken and mashed potatoes along with her and her kids.

"Took your ass long enough." Maine said as he played Uno with his kids.

"My bad, carrying all this shit wasn't easy." Tae glared at him.

"Why you didn't took a book bag or something?" Maine asked as he snatched the bag from her.

"Look here nigga just because you in your feelings for being in this hospital you not going to talk to me all crazy. I'll leave your ass in here by yourself." Tae snapped. "And turn the lights off."

Maine glared at her as he ate his chicken.

"Whatever. You cheating Tj." Maine said turning his attention back to the game.

"No I'm not that's you putting cards under the cover." Tj laughed.

"Uno!" Cici yelled.

"Aw man." Tj and Maine said at the same time.

Tae text Zach asked her how Ant was doing.

"Oh shit, Ant passed out again." Tae said as she read Zach text.

Maine stopped playing cards and looked at Tae.

"Seriously? How?" Maine asked.

"He snatched his IV out his arm, his vein split and lost a lot of blood." Tae said and Maine shook his head.

"I bet his ass wanted to leave."

"Hell yeah that what happened." Tae said.

"They need to hurry and bring me my damn discharge papers. Go see what going on?" Maine looked at Tae.

"Can I eat first please?" Tae looked at Maine.

"You sure you not pregnant?" Maine asked Tae.

"Hell no I got my tube tied." Tae glared at Maine.

"Shit it can get untied. Something wrong with your ass the way you talking to me." Maine said.

Tae just remained quiet as she ate her food.

"Dad is we still playing or what?" Tj asked.

"Oh yeah, my bad." Maine said as he continued to play cards with his kids.

<<<<<>>>>>

Rea laid in bed with tears steaming down her face. Why couldn't she bounce back? This her second time losing her brother. She missed him so much. He left her again. Now how do she know if this was real or not? Even though she watched him die in front of her face shit still seem unreal.

Shawn sighed as he walked in his bedroom. He saw Rea on the bed crying her eyes out like she was doing for the last two months. That hurt him to his heart to his see woman crying like this. His sons wasn't making it better by crying too. He walked  to the bed and got in. Rea fight against him, but eventually she gave in and let him hold her.

"I love you." Shawn said over and over in her ear. Rea eventually stopped crying and fall asleep in Shawn arms. Shawn sighed, he should have been thought of doing this, instead of being away from Rea like that. He just glad he could hold her in his arms again.

<<<<<>>>>>

Kira was getting ready for her date night with Maurice. She needed this night with her husband. Drake was the best. He talked to Bree and now they having a sleep over at their new house.

Maurice walked in the room.

"You ready?" He asked her eyeing her body.

Kira smiled and eyeing her husband also.

"I think so." Kira said.

"I got something to show you so, get ready woman." Maurice said in a teasing voice.

Kira laughed and walked up to him.

"I love you." Kira kissed him.

"Prove it." Maurice looked her in her eyes.

"How?" Kira asked.

"Marry me again. Let's throw away the last year and start over again." Maurice said, as he got down on one knee in front of her. Their kids walked in too. Kira watched shockingly as her kids hold a dozen of roses each in their hands. They suppose to be with Bree, what is going on?

"Maurice--"

"Shhh, let me talk first." Maurice said as Kira looked at him with tears in her eyes. "I love you, only you. Rayne, Jessica, and any other female is not in my head. Nobody but you. You fill my head at night when I'm sleep. You in my blood, you Kira. My best friend. My soul mate, my everything. I want to continue to share memories with you as a family with our kids. Will you marry me again?" Maurice asked Kira.

"Mommy will you marry our daddy again?" The kids said at the same time.

Tears spilled out her eyes as she nodded her head yes. Maurice slide on a brand new ring on her finger and put her old ring on her right hand. The kids gave her the roses and took her hand and lead her out the room, down the stairs and out the house in a waiting black limo. Kira looked back at Maurice who winked at her from the doorway.

"I wanted to drive." Bree huffed.

"To damn bad, stay in the front seat, and hush." Drake said. "Welcome abroad lady." Drake greeted Kira.

Bree smiled and nodded her head at Kira.

"Bree what is going on?" Kira asked Bree when she got in the Limo and her kids ran back in the house.

"Just sit back and enjoy the ride." Maurice said as he got in the limo with her.

Bree got out. She kissed Drake and walked back in Kira house.

"You ready Sir Brown?" Drake asked.

"Yes you can go." Maurice said.

**********

Part 2 coming up

Maurice and Kira give me life.

Ant and Zach slowly working together.

Oh yeah this book ending soon

Thoughts?

Comment, Vote

-NewMommy014