Chapter 3 - Halloween

kay i am skipping a few episodes seriously i love season one but for writing it's a bit boring anyway i found a point from then on wards is acceptable hehe and unless i say so its Bethany point of view.

it had been a few weeks since the start of term and it had been mad like really mad after the party at the falls i had a smashing hang over and Jeremy was all mad at me i couldn't even remember half of the night then Jenna and Elena told me what i said and did especially the Vicky whoops so i had to say sorry to Jer and make it up to him.

at some point during the comet Vicky got out of hospital then Jeremy gave her some pills and she blacked out. i was with Caroline at the time. after all that while i was supposed to be cheering for the football game Mr Tanner was attacked and killed like the rest of random people but thank god the caught the animal. i reminded me of the stories Daddy used to tell me. oh not forgetting the founders party which i had to attend with Caroline and her new Beau Damon Salvatore i tell ya the guy gives me the creeps.

something happened between them and i guess it's all over because i haven't seen him. Jeremy is still pining over Vicky and doing drugs yada, yada. but some normality has crept back into our 'friendship' have you ever had that feeling when you're stuck in the friend it blow's but there 'relationship was growing stronger. that was until she came to Jer's all high and started complain on and on god i sound selfish oh well. saddest part was Elena broke up with Stefan which is a shame i actually have grown to like him.

right now i was getting dressed for the party at school. i was going as a dark angel. i had this sexy outfit (on the side) which left a lot to the imagination but ah so what i stuck my halo on and attached my wings before going downstairs mom was at work BIG SHOCKER so i was travelling with Bonnie and Caroline

"wow" Caroline jaw dropped.

"you like" i twirled around and smoothed invisible creases out.

"how did you managed to look better that me I'm the older sibling." i laughed as i saw the two were witches.

"jealous cause i came up with something original" i tease grabbing my small purse and sticking my phone in.

"you ready" they nodded and we went to the car. i was stuck in the back humming along to some beats. i brought my phone out when i heard it ring it was Jeremy.

Jer- looks like I'm going to the stupid party. Elena is dragging me along.

Beth- yay i will me you at the druids part kay?

Jer- sure whatever. r u dressed up

Beth- damn straight.

Jer-As what?

Beth- wait & see l8er

Jer-L8er

we arrived at the school not long after something told me i was going to have to get a lift tonight Care will most likely drink or something.  i walked through the crowd picking a drink and dancing up along the way. i stood waiting dancing like a loner when i saw Jeremy approach i was about to walk to him when he was dragged to one side and started making out with Vicky. my heart shattered. not only did i find out he slept with her like deflowered by her he's making out with the bitch. god i sound like a jealous girlfriend or something.

she dragged him away proberly heading for outside i downed my drink and went to get another. after i got my second drink i bumped into Stefan.

"hey Stefan how's it going"

"hi. Bethany have you seen Jeremy or Vicky?" he asked i glared at him.

"yes bitch face took him proberly to make out. why?"

"Elena needs to see him." i nodded and took his hand

"come on I'll know where they'll be" i dragged him to out where the buses were parked and Elena was on some junk. Vicky oh my god her face veins around her eyes and what were those fangs. i gasped .

"Vampire" all those stories my daddy told me when i was a kid growing up both mom and dad telling me ways to protect myself. she came at me and bit me i screamed

"Bethany."  Jeremy yelled she was pulled off and i dropped to the floor and lifted up by Jer i saw Stefan fight with her but the she disappeared. Stefan helped me up.

"go inside. Now" Elena and Jeremy helped me to the door but we were dragged back, Vicky bit Elena and she screamed but the stopped i looked up Stefan had plunged a piece of wood into her then pulled it up she started turning gray. Jeremy got up and tried to go to her.

"VICKY!" he screamed she was dead he screamed it over and over again as Stefan held him back he stopped and just cried like i did i was sorry for her no matter how much i hated her she didn't deserve it and my neck really hurt.

"get them out of here." Elena ordered Stefan he nodded and took out his phone and called someone before grabbing me and taking me back to Jer's home. i was sat down on the bed.

"your a vampire." i stated feeling void he just looked at me

"my dad told me stories of you i thought they weren't real but they are." i looked him in the eye

"what are you going to do to us." h leaned and met my eye level his faced turned and he bit into his wrist.

"drink this it will heal you" i shook my head

"please i swear neither of you will get hurt." i looked at Jer and he nodded i drank from his wrist and winced as i felt my wound close up. he left me as Jer brought me into a hug. i hated seeing him like this. i don't know how long were sat there but i knew someone else came it my ears were trapped and voices were muffled then i was squished more so i presumed Elena was here i fought out of the hug.

"I'll be right back" i grabbed Elena's arm and dragged her into her room.

"have you know all this time?" i asked her she looked down but mumbled a yes.

"why haven't you said anything this is major Elena. now Vicky is dead and Jeremy is a wreck" i scolded

"i don't need to explain to you." she grabbed something and left. i went back to Jeremy and wrapped my arms around him he started frying again. Damon came up and looked at us i tried to shield Jeremy but he just pulled me off.

"you will forget what happened tonight. Vicky left town, you shouldn't look for her or worry about her you're going to miss her but you know it's for the best. do you understand" he stopped crying

"i understand."

"good go to sleep" his eyes fluttered closed and he dropped to the bed.

"what did you just do" he came to me and i shuffled back.

"stay away from me" i sputtered.

"you will forget everything that happened tonight. you were told that Vicky left and you wanted to comfort Jeremy you fell asleep together" he looked me in the eye, i slapped him across the face stunning him and i ran, outside i saw Stefan and Elena.

"you what did you to Jeremy" Damon came out.

"you can still remember" Elena was shocked Damon came out

"i can't compel her she must have vervain" he told them.

"you stay away from me."i pointed at the creep

"where does she have Vervain" Elena asked i gasped thinking of my bracelet

"I'm going home and you are going to leave me alone." i went to leave but Damon stopped me

"i don't think so who know who you could tell." i glared at him and looked back at Stefan and Elena.

"let her go" he stood aside and turned around.

"I'm going to get a explanation tomorrow." i walked back to my house and went to bed