two; girls love girls and boys

TEXTS BETWEEN: olivia and hotass girl

hotass girl: why

olivia: what

hotass girl: why didn't you tell me?

olivia: i didn't know you were here.

hotass girl: lies.

hotass girl: you knew alec.

olivia: from our childhood.

olivia: i never knew he had a sister.

hotass girl: why didn't we hang out as kids?

olivia: my parents did something bad.

olivia: very bad.

hotass girl: ??

olivia: i'd like to not explain it over text when i know you're nearby.

hotass girl: what room are you in?

olivia: idk ask alec.

TEXTS BETWEEN: jace's buttkisser and smol bean

smol bean: where's olivia's room

jace's buttkisser: literally next to yours.

smol bean: oh.

jace's buttkisser: don't forget we have a mission at pandemonium tonight

smol bean: i know, i know.

Isabelle looked up from her phone as she approached the door to Olivia's room. She felt her heart flutter as she knocked on the door. The door swung open and she was surprised when she didn't see Olivia. A few seconds later she spotted her on the floor, in front of the three pane mirror.

"Hey." She pushed herself up on her knees to apply some lipstick. Isabelle mentally was swearing as she looked away from the girl. "Sorry my room's in shambles right now. Just moving back and all."

"Cool." Isabelle smiled. "What're y-"

"I'm going on some mission tonight with Alec. I'm kinda not excited." Isabelle jumped at the sudden hand enveloping hers. "Are you going?" In fact the blonde girl was now playing around with those thin fingers.

"Y-yeah." It was odd, Isabelle had always seen Olivia as that friend who you could talk to everyday and seemed so flirty it was normal. "He reminded me just now."

"Cool." There was silence for a moment and Olivia smiled. "You're even more beautiful in person. Like damn." The word was something she didn't expect. So Isabelle tried to laugh but inside she was a bubbling mess.

"Y-you were gonna tell me about your parents?" She finally blurted out, heart beating louder than she could believe. Olivia's face dropped and she sighed.

"My parents were apart of the circle. They killed fourteen vampires and an entire pack of werewolves." She said bitterly. "Then they refused to be with the Clave and were executed. So I ran away after living with Michael Wayland for two years and hung out with mundies for a bit. Left Carson behind, you probably met him."

"Oh. Carson never mentioned you..." She frowned and felt bad that she had brought it up, despite the fact she couldn't have known. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be." She said, pulling her hand out of Isabelle's. "I'm completely over it. My parents were assholes who didn't know what was wrong with them." Each word made Isabelle feel awkward but Olivia was the one to end the tension. "I'll see you later. I need to continue unpacking." Isabelle slowly stood and turned pink when Olivia pressed a kiss onto her cheek. It left a faint red mark and was the parting gift of their encounter.

As the door shut, Olivia smirked and ran a hand through her hair lazily. The silence of the room didn't last long as music began to blare from the speakers that she seemed to be using as a nightstand. The words were clear to Isabelle and made her smile.

"Girls love girls and boys!" It would echo in the girls minds for the next few months, a constant reminder of the other.

runes; isabelle lightwoodजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें