one; not today!

TEXTS BETWEEN: liv and izzy boo

izzy boo: ft?

liv: anything for a cutie like you.

IZZY BOO WOULD LIKE TO FACETIME

Isabelle's face filled the screen as the two's smiles grew in almost unison. Olivia smiled, turning to yell out a set of swears that put a sailor to shame and were oddly shot at a figure that was barely visible before returning to looking at the girl in front of her.

"Liv!" Isabelle smiled as she fell back on her bed. "I missed seeing that face."

"You've never even seen it in person sweetheart." Olivia retorted, snickering softly. "But I know."

"When can I see it in person?" Isabelle pouted, leaning forward and giving puppy eyes.

"When you aren't so scared to meet me." Olivia seemed to be moving again, walking around with an annoyed expression. "I really want to meet my Izzy boo but for some reason you don't want to see me."

Isabelle frowned slightly. It wasn't even slightly like that. In fact the truth was she was scared that Olivia would hate her runes if she saw her in person. Olivia felt the same, though neither of them knew that about the other. In fact Olivia knew she'd be rejected, people had told her tattooed girls weren't attractive when she met them.

"It's not that." Isabelle looked down at her arms before looking back up.

"I know." There was a long pause and then Olivia yelled out in annoyance. "Oh hell no! Not today, not today!" The phone shook so much it was giving her a headache. "Isabelle, I gotta go."

"Wait-" The dial tone answered her and Olivia's phone hit the floor. She had an arrow pointed at her neck and she smiled sheepishly.

"Hey Alec. Looking fresh." She tried.

"Shut up." He bitterly responded, helping her up but not letting go of her. "You have to go back, you know that." She groaned, struggling against his grasp. "You've had twelve years of freedom, just come back already."

"Freedom is great though. No demons that I can't handle and everyone is somewhat nice here. Unlike at the hell hole." He glared at her, sighing. "What? Don't act like you're sorry, I know that Jace sent you after me."

"Actually it was Maryse." Her blood practically boiled at the women's name. So she grit her teeth and walked with him angrily. "And Hodge. He said he misses his training partner." She smiled somewhat harshly.

"Haha. I hate you so much." She snipped as she pulled out of his grasp and walked towards the church. She felt the bow pulled back and an arrow shoved in between her shoulder blades. When the door was thrown open she went stiff.

Isabelle was there, working with Hodge. What was she doing here? Was she a shadowhunter? Olivia turned and tried to escape or at least hide her face yet Alec pushed her in.

"Olivia Hamilton's back." He called out and the room nearly went silent. Olivia grit her teeth as she slowly turned around. Murmurs erupted but nothing beat the shocked look on Isabelle's face. It was that mixture of hurt and betrayal she never wanted to see.

"Liv?" She whispered in that beautiful voice and Olivia looked down, knowing those damn runes were all over her again. They had been gone for so long but now Isabelle could see.

Almost ever inch of her arms was covered in rune marks, faded or not. It was more runes than most people her age could handle and while Isabelle was somewhat confused she wanted nothing more to hug the girl. Because Olivia Hamilton, the runaway, raised a middle finger to the air and was dragged away by Alec Lightwood.