(33) Him

So someone requested to have a longer chapter... so tada! Request granted 😀😁😊

Thank you for everything guys, I love you... Mua!

The end is near and I'm going to miss you guys!

How are you guys doing? I'm not gonna lie and say that I'm doing great, 'cause I'm not. But that's not stopping me from writing and posting!

Enjoy 😊

-----------------------------

You know that time where your mom or dad leaves you inside the car, alone, and tells you to lock the car? Yeah, I used to always do that; that was until I was at my 7th grade math class and my seat mate told me that's only for children. So I stopped.

And that was the worst goddamn mistake I've ever done.

"Let me go!" I screamed, "You father-ducker-that-eats-crap!"

I hate this guy's guts; why?

Oh, other than the fact that this ducker kidnapped me, I woke up with my hands being handcuffed on this random basement and my feet already tied down on the chair.

What's up with me and handcuffs, ey?

The guy chuckled before touching my left cheek, making me shiver in disgust. "What's with the struggling, Emily?"

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Glaring at him, I did my best effort to spit on his face. -and I earned a back hand with that.

"Shit head." I cursed as the pain numb my cheek, or my whole face.

This time, he laughed. Insanity was written clearly in his eyes. His once warm and welcoming aura was changed into a cruel psychopath. Even when he's laughing, you can see that he's laughing because he's a sadist.

"Why are you doing this?!" I glared at him, "What happened to you to make you do this?!"

His laughs stopped and immediately, his grin turned into a frown; a cold and dark frown. "Why? What?" He pinched my nose which made me bit my lips so that I wouldn't shout, I'm not giving him that satisfaction. "You stole my gold mine, you bitch!"

What?

"I was supposed to inherit the corporation! I was supposed to be the leader! I was supposed to be in the place which would be given to you!"

That's not true, that's... not true! Is it?

"Uncle Pat-"

He back handed me again, "SHUT UP YOU FUCKING BITCH!" He forcefully held my chin and made me look at him, "You have no rights to call me that!"

I snapped my mouth shut and pursed my lips, not allowing a single tear to drip.

"I waited, I fucking waited for 4 decades. I waited for our parents to die, but that fucking bastard I call my father just simply won't. So I settled it already."

My eyes widened as realization dawned into me... no...

He chuckled sadistically, "Having an easy access to his room because I'm his son was the best luck I've ever got."

Why would he do this?!

"You know, I waited for them to give us the corporation! Fair and square! But do you know what's the problem? THEY GAVE ALL OF IT TO YOUR FUCKING FATHER!" His face is red already. "And I accepted that; I'm willing to wait. But at my mother's funeral, I went to father's office to comfort him, but instead of seeing him, I saw this contract made by him to give everything to the fucktard you call your father, he wants to give everything to your father's offspring! YOU!!"