(5) The Answer...?

I've been busy these past few days since it's campaigning week. But I'm still writing when I have time.

And that's because of the amazing awesome and, encouraging people out there. Special shout out for asoola8

THANKS FOR VOTING PEEPS 😁 ENIOY ->

□□□□□□□□■□■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■□■□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

What does he mean in hiding?

I voiced out my thought, "In hiding? Are my parents currently playing tag? Hide and seek? The hide and seek version where parents would leave mysterious notes to their child and leave for a few days for a vacation? Or the type where it's their way of saying that they lied to me for almost my whole life about my obviously not deceased grandfather? Can't they digest the guilt of lying to me and the constant insults and taunts made by my classmates during "bring your grandfather to school day" where I explain that mine is dead?" I paused, "Or, does "in hiding" means the vocab used in crime shows I love to watch?"

He blinked once. Twice.

I prodded, "Which one?"

He blinks again, "Uh, the crime shows one... I believe..."

I've watched a lot of CSI and NCIS shows to know the meaning of that.

I gulped and leaned on the wall near me. "Why?" I whispered after some time while I stare at my feet. My saliva suddenly thickens as swallowing seems as if it's a hard thing to do. So it is true then, my parents are... criminals. Unless if I misread what the term meant. I looked up and asked, "What have they done for them to be 'in hiding' ?"

Franco's eyes widened, and just like that, I had a feeling that he would be telling me a lie. So I said, "Don't deceive me, I've lived my whole life in deceit already."

He sighs while pursing his lips. After a few moments, he said, "That's a topic for another time-"

"Just tell me, why?"

He shook his head, "I can't tell you now-"

I banged my both of my hands on his large brown desk and screamed, "Why!?" I stressed out, Adam immediately stood up and made a stance in order to protect Franco if anything was to happen. "Stand low this instant, Ms. Sanders."

"Stand low?" I asked indecorously, "What was I supposed to do? Bend down?"

"Ms. Sanders-"

"WHAT DID THEY DO?!" I ignored the ass and slammed my fist again. "TELL ME!?"

Adam took something from behind him and I immediately took a step back, knowing this ass, it must be a gun.

I may be furious and have the adrenaline to put down an elephant, but I know that I'm just human. Unfortunately, I know that one single bullet can definitely put me down.

I was expecting to see a handgun, so I was shocked when his hand revealed a rectangle-shaped metal.

I tensed for a second, before using some of my womanly balls that can actually be found in a woman. -And no, I'm most definitely not talking about my boobs."

What? You're going to kill me just like those other million victims you've killed!?" I took a step forward, "Go, kill me."

Franco gave Adam a nod, probably a signal, and Adam nodded back.

Then all I can see was black.