(23) Talk.Talk.Talk

Hi yo! Thank you for everything! From votes, to comments, to shares to EVERYTHING!

I love you. You're beautiful, and awesome!

Here's chapter 23, enjoy!

----------------

Two strong arms wrapped around me, making me frown and glare at Adam. "Let me go!"

"No." He tightened his grip around me, "Never."

"Wha-? Dude!" I did my best on pulling my hand out of his grip, but it's not working.

He must be using steroids.

"Dude! Please!" I stopped struggling, "You know that we have -no, we must know the reason why he's here... we need to..."

Piercing his lips, he nods slowly and gripped my wrist instead.

That's better.

"Come on." I muttered as we walked back towards the place where Andy was.

The blonde haired piece of crap grinned when he saw us.

Once we're near him, he pulled me out of Adam's grip and started hugging me tightly.

Choking I pound on his back, "I... can't breath... you moron!"

Chuckling, he stopped squeezing the air out of me and whispered, "I missed you so much, Emmy!"

Sighing, I hugged him back and smiled, "I missed you too, Andy."

I'm not going to lie and say that he looks like shit, because he's not. He's actually a piece of art, with his blonde curly hair, sky blue eyes and six packs, he's hot!

Too bad he's gay though...

Pulling away from him, I pointed at Adam. "That's Adam, a... someone." Facing Adam, I patted Andy's shoulders. "And this is Andy, my bffae; best friend forever and ever."

Adam frowned at him while Andy smirked.

Yeah, Andy likes him.

Andy being his flirty and friendly ass, he puts his hand in front for a hand shake and said, "Andy Taw, nice to meet you."

Adam, still glaring at him, shook his hand and said, "Adam. Just Adam.

Thinking about it, I really don't know what Adam's last name is.

Then again, he's an agent so...

"Uh Andy..." I faced him, "Can we talk?"

"Aren't we talking right now?" He snorted sarcastically.

"No, I mean let's have a private talk you ass." I glared at him. "Don't sass with me; I still hate you for ditching me."

Grinning sheepishly, he nodded. "Well, Let's pay for these first." He pointed at our carts.

Nodding, we walked towards the cashier.

--------------------->>>>

"I just want to know, why are you here?" I asked Andy while taking a sip.

Adam scoots closer to me and grabbed my hand under the table.

The heck is wrong with him?

I tried pulling my hand away, trying to make it oblivious to the blonde in front of me, but Adam had other thoughts and he wouldn't let me go.

Oh well.

"Aunt Jones died." He muttered.

Aunt Jones?

Who the heck is- whoever she is, she must be really important. Andy doesn't like planes. Or heights.

"Oh no..." I muttered back. Forcing my hand out of Adam's grip, I held Andy's and said, "How are you feeling?"

He smiled a little bit, "I'm fine. I mean, I never really met the woman when she was alive; I was just here because my mom used to be her best friend back in high school."

Oh.

Adam immediately scooted closer and puts his hand on my lap.

"What about you? Why are you here in Denovan?" Then he leaned in, "Why are you with him?"

Adam coughed loudly and glared at Andy, "I can hear you." I mean, he was right beside me after all.

Andy winked at him and waited for me to answer.

"I'm uh..." I trailed off. I mean, I have a feeling that Adam doesn't want me to tell anyone the real reason on why I'm here.

So I opened my mouth to answer when Adam butted in while grabbing my hand from Andy's and held it on his.

"I'm her fiancé; she's here to meet my parents."

Wait, what?!