(27) What the...

Hi yo peeps! I wrote this chapter like hours ago, and I was planning to update it next week.. nah, you know I can't let you guys wait for that long, but I was planning to update this at the next 2 days.

BUT THEN I SAW YOUR COMMENTS and my brain was like -> Put them out of their misery, you sadistic piece of crap.

So I will 😀

Thank you for the votes, comments, reads, encouragements and EVERYTHING!

You're amazing.

Enjoy!

-----------------------

"EMILY!" The banging continued. The voice sounded familliar, it's a male, deffinitely a male.

"Adam?" I asked, "Are you there?!"

Not waiting for an answer, I walked towards the cabinet.

It has to be Adam; it needs to be him.

I held the handle and was about to open it when the banging stopped.

"Emily?" A familliar voice asked from behind me.

Shrieking, I turn around and faced Adam.

What the...?!

"Adam?" I gasped out, releasing the handle and jumped away from it. "You're there?"

He raises an eye brow, "Why wouldn't I be?"

Wait, if Adam's here... then who's there?

He frowned while walking towards me, "Is everything alright?"

Nodding my head no, I met him halfway and pointed at the cabinet. "There's something in there!"

"What?"

"There's...." I trailed off as the cabinet itself opened and something came out.

The something has a figure like a human being but is covered with black holes.

"GUACAMOLE IS SHIIIIT!" I cringed as I grabbed the knife on my boot and was ready to stab the thing.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" The 'thing' chuckled.

What?

"It talks..." Realizing what's happening, I bursted into tears and held my knife right in front of me. "The human race is in danger, aliens know how to speak!"

Adam pulled me and hid me behind him. "Calm down, Em-"

"No! Why the heck should I calm down?!"

"Because I'm the man here which means I should be the one holding that knife!"

"Oh boohoo, YOU DIDN'T BRING ANY KNIFE!"

"I HAVE A GUN THOUGH!" He opened the nearest desk and grabbed the gun.

"WHAT IF WE WEREN'T IN YOUR ROOM AND WAS IN MINE? THERE WILL BE NO HIDDEN GUNS OVER THERE!"

"OH, THERE WILL BE!"

"Hey guys..." The thing muttered.

Realizing what he said, I gasped and shouted, "YOU HID A GUN IN MY ROOM?!"

"Guns. It's actually PLURAL!"

"YOU SON OF A DUCK NAMED PEWDS-!"

"HEY GUYS!" The thing shouted.

"SHUT UP!" Adam and I shouted at the unknown creature and continued bickering.

"WHY THE HECK WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" I screamed.

"IT'S FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY!"

"AND YOU WEREN'T PLANNING TO TELL ME?!"

"WHAT'S THE PURPOSE OF IT BEING HIDDEN THEN?!"

"I DON'T THINK THAT'S HOW IT WORKS-!"

"Guys!" Someone shouted. That someone came out from the cabinet with the alien beside her.

"What the..." He muttered while I gawk at the girl in front of us.

"Fey?" I gasped out.

What the...

Fey waved and greeted us awkwardly, "Hey guys..."

"What the..." I muttered while Adam run towards the alien beside her and pulled it's face off his... face?

"What the..." I muttered again.

The doctor, the one Fey's probably dating, stood before us with an awkward smile. "Good afternoon Mr. Em-!"

He didn't, couldn't, finish whatever he was saying; Adam's fist kissed his face.

What the...