Final A/N?

Hey !!

I'm back.

I have decided I will continue writing because I miss it and I have a few months before GCSE preparation begins and then my mock exams which mean I will literally save all my time for revision because I'm an antisocial freak with stereotypical pressurising parents and perfectly imperfect grades at the moment.

But honestly speaking, for now, I am going to give myself a break from school and focus intently on the creative side of me. Exams are over and so the important task to complete now is to enjoy the last few months of my happy life. Then, everything will begin and I will be forced to quit sessions of procrastination.

I am very excited because I will slowly stop playing around with GMW fanfictions and move on (or maybe I'll just completely draw my attention to one particular plotline in Riley's high school that I'm interested in - once season three comes out) to good writing. Words can't explain the thrill I experience after writing. Seriously. It's unbelievable.

And as for Skies...

I have officially discontinued the story and I shall mark this story as completed after this post.

I'm really sad because I wanted to continue and release the sequel, Stars, about Lucas and Maya falling in love and losing their minds in the process but I think I am actually bored of Skies right now and I need to distract myself if I want to rewrite and finish off this story in the future.

I feel that it has been a wonderful journey. Thanks for supporting me. Perhaps I will continue this story but for now I'll leave it be. I personally think that this has been dreadful - to write and to read - and hopefully my new stories will interest you.

If you go on external link, you can catch my new story. It isn't about riarkle (lol i'm actually bored of that, #lucaya all the way), it's based around Riley and Charlie. I have been playing around with this as a draft but now I think I want to continue this short story, wrap it up and begin to write again.