A/N

Hey hey hey 

What can I say?

Well in the words of Justin Bieber

IM SORRY 😊 

I have a list of reasons why I haven't updated for a long time and why I am not planning an update anytime soon 

I was honestly expecting to write an update during the winter break but an incident occurred and my uncle ended up in hospital and I was honestly too unstable to write.

So then I thought about a recent update and guess what happened?

He died.

I honestly cannot believe what had happened and I am too frozen to think about my emotions.

Should I get over it because I can't and I am honestly so overwhelmed by the lack of support and the emptiness that I feel.

And to make matters worse, everyone despises me at school. Sometimes I get bullied and sometimes I just get ignored. Luckily it's not physical or I would break apart.

I open up a new document and I just can't. My fingers don't move and I am tired of thinking of new ideas or a plot twist because it messes me up inside. And after I feel so anxious and jittery so I've honestly just given up. Earlier I believed it was the laziness that prevented me from accomplishing the task but now I know my mind is not up to it.

I don't know if I am putting my work to hold forever or just going on a break but I need this time to dwell on the recent events that have occurred in my life. I am too f*cked up and after I sort out my issues you will be able to read so much more.

For now, I am not planning on deleting this story because I had had huge plans for this story and I even foreshadowed a sequel so I want one dream in my life to come true and this certainly will be it. I have an idea for a new story if you are really disappointed so keep your eyes open, because you MIGHT see a Riarlie story on my page. Or if you are really lucky, I have an idea for a Lucaya story too which I might post next week, next month or maybe even next year... who knows?

So I apologise for the new readers or the old ones who were desperate for me to write a new update.

But I just can't. I can't.

Thank you for the lovely votes and comments and follows. It honestly warmed my heart and most authors hate having an update update update comment on their profile but I am pleased my work has been read and loved by you all.

So bye for now 😎