♥ c h a r a c t e r s ♥

Riley Matthews - thirteen year old daughter of Topanga and Cory and the older sister of Auggie. Riley has long brown hair, brown eyes and she is portrayed as a awkward, bubbly child who is loyal to her friends and family. She is the main character and she is best friends with Maya Hart, Lucas Friar and Farkle Minkus. 

Cory Matthews - is the father of Riley and Auggie. He is married to Topanga Lawrence and his occupation is a history teacher. Cory is quirky, eccentric and affectionate. He has dark hair and dark eyes. 

Topanga Lawrence Matthews - is the mother of Riley and Auggie. She is married to Cory and they have been in a relationship since high school. She has shiny hair in beach waves and brown eyes. Topanga is a successful lawyer and has inherited a bakery Svorski's from the former owner after she passed away, renaming it to Topanga's. 

Auggie Matthews - is Riley's younger brother & Cory and Topanga's son. He has curly brown hair and dark eyes. Auggie is cute, happy and determined. He often gives out advice to the family and friends despite his age. He is in "love" with Ava Morgenstern, a bossy six year old who Topanga dislikes.

Maya Hart - is Riley's best friend. Maya has fair hair, ocean blue eyes and she is portrayed as a determined, rebellious girl who is quite tomboy-ish & sad due to her troubled past regarding her father and distant mother. She treats Shaun Hunter, Cory's best friend, as a father figure. 

Lucas Friar - is Riley's close friend and love interest. He is from Texas and is often mocked about it from Maya. He has dark blonde hair and smooth eyes. Lucas is polite, loyal, kind and is best friends with Farkle. 

Farkle Minkus - is Riley and Maya's close friend. He has a crush on Riley and Maya; but he cares about them deeply. He has dark hair and dark blue eyes. Farkle is smart, flirty, different & unusual, fun and very quirky. He has good grades and his father is rich and smart similarly.