Part 21

It been a week since Louis ran off on me in McDonalds, leaving me sitting there, ashamed. No-one has heard from Louis since then but we know he's in his apartment, occasionally we can hear Lucas' cries through the door, at least we hope Louis is in there with him.

Liam, true to his word, chucked me out and I'm currently living out of my suitcases in a hotel not far from the lads apartment. The only one who talks to me anymore is Zayn and the occasional text from Niall, i've texted Louis loads, apologising yet he doesn't respond.

I know that not telling him was wrong but it was only meant to be a one time thing.

Jake and I went out again as planned the following night but I think he could tell I wasn't really in the mood, it was still a good night, not as much alcohol as the previous date and he defiantly did not stay the night!

-----

(Liam's POV)

"Hey babe!" Niall exclaims skipping, yes actually skipping, into the room. He plops himself down in the armchair opposite me and sighs, looking nervous, "So I've been thinking..." Niall says trailing off.

"Yeah?" I ask to encourage him to voice whatever is on his mind.

"About the wedding... Maybe we should start planning? Like I know we are going to be busy soon the work, so maybe it's a-" he rambles off at a million miles an hour.

"Sounds great, we should start planning." I say cutting him off.

His face lights up, his eyes twinkling as a wide smile engulfs his face, God he's beautiful.

"Well I guess first things first, when do you want to get married?" Niall asks timidly.

"Well how about Spring/Summer time?" I ask, "The good weather, it's warmer?"

"That's exactly what I was thinking!" Niall exclaim happily, clasping his hands together.

"Do you have any idea where we should get married?"

"I have a few ideas..." Niall replies with a smirk, flicking through a magazine.

"You have it all planned out in your head don't you?"

He gets up and takes the seat beside me, not gazing away from the spot on the floor he's fixated on, "Don't laugh?" he asks sheepishly and I nod furiously even though he's not looking at me, "Well it's just... I dunno, I've always had this dream in my head, find the perfect partner, have the perfect wedding, grow old you know? "

"I want this to be perfect too." I say wrapping an arm around him and he melts into my touch, "Do you know what make this perfect for me?"" I ask and he looks up at me waiting for me to answer my own question, "It'll be perfect for me as long you're happy, and if your dream wedding makes you happy, then we can do whatever you want. As long as you and I are together I don't care if we get married in a field or in Buckingham Palace."

"I love you." is all he says as he places a kiss upon my lips gently, our lips moving in sync together. Perfect.

-----

(Niall's POV)

I'm standing outside of Harry's hotel room waiting for him to open the door, I told him he had some best man duties to fulfil and he was more than happy to meet me.

"Hey Nialler!" he greets happily as he swings the door open and walks out into the hall with me letting the door close behind him, "So what are we doing?"

"I've managed to pull a few strings and get a viewing for a venue, we've decided to get married in like six or seven months so we need to get a move on!" I exclaim, just realising how little time there actually is to get everything done, "Oh then we are going suit shopping!"