Part 20

"HARRY!" Liam yells banging on my bedroom door, I sit up, my head throbbing.

How much did I have to drink last night?

"Get your ass up!" He yells I look over at jake still lying asleep on the other side of the bed.

Fuck, Liam can't see him here!

"I'm coming! Hold on!" I shout back to him as I shake Jake awake, "Wake up!"

"hmmmm?" he mumbles stretching his arms out.

"Hide Liam's-"

"Who are you talking too?" Liam asks through the door before barging in, when his eyes settle on Jake the widen with anger. "What the fuck is he doing here?!" he screeches.

"I erm, better go." Jake says before placing a kiss on my cheek and pulling on his clothes to leave, "Bye."

"Bye." I reply as he walks out of the room and Niall runs in looking very confused.

"Was that...?" Niall asks.

"Yep, Harry bloody slept with him as well." Liam exclaims sounding furious.

"What do you mean as well?" I ask confused as to what he means.

"Check twitter." Niall says before Liam has a chance to tell at me more.

I reach over to my bedside table and grab my phone, tapping the twitter icon, it flooded with tweets about me and Jake as well as people posting pictures of Jake and I kissing last night.

Shit.

"Has Loui-"

"Are you going to see him again?" Niall asks cutting me off and Liam stares at me expectantly.

"Maybe, yeah we had a good night."

"Then I want you out." Liam replies calmly.

"Sorry?" I ask

"If you're going to date him or whatever it is you two are doing then you can't live here Harry, I'm sorry but you have to leave." Liam replies sounding forceful yet sorry at the same time.

"You're not sorry at all!" I yell at him accusingly.

"No matter what's happened I've been there for you, when Louis left, when you found out he got married and when you were struggling with your feelings for Louis, I've been there for everything, supporting you but I CAN NOT support this!" Liam rants.

"Then I'll pack my bags."

"What? Haz no! Just don't do anything with that twat just..." Niall panics.

"I can date who I like."

-----

(Louis' POV)

"Louis slow down!" Zayn yells rushing after me as I practically run down the hall with Lucas' pram heading towards Harry's apartment, "Louis!"

I nearly run into someone walking the opposite way as me, "Oh shit sorr- you."

"Louis...." he continues to talk but I can't hear him just the muffled sound of his voice in my ears but none of it having any meaning. I just stare blankly at him and he slides away leaving me here with Zayn and Lucas, my mind flooding with mental images of Harry and Jake and events of last night.

"You don't think...?" Zayn asks cautiously placing a hand on my back.

Ignoring him I keep walking and let myself into the apartment leaving Lucas in his pram in the living room, I walk down the hall towards Harry's bedroom.