○ chapter thirty four ○

Comenzar desde el principio

"So this is the place.." Cole muttered as we all looked around. There was just a big building but it looked damaged and wrecked. Like a fire was caused here. There were the same vans from before all parked up in one straight line in a parking lot next to building. Ugh, pathetic bastard.

This was definitely the place though.

"I am going in." Amanda growled as she started walking towards the building. We all shared looks then chose to follow her. What harm could she cause...oh possibly every single crime in the world, of course!

We reached a door and it looked like it was being guarded on the other side. I just knew it. Bradley went to go knock on it but I reached for his wrist and pulled it back. He looked at me with a frown. "Explain?" Bradley said as he rubbed his wrist. I ignored Bradley and looked up, seeing that this building must have at least 50 floors. I ran a hand through my hair and looked at Cole.

"We need a plan, don't we?" I asked and Cole looked at me before shaking his head.

Mr Know It All, I swear...

"We don't know whats going on in that building right now, we gotta move fast." Cole said and I took in a deep breath before nodding.

Dear god, I know I haven't done this praying thing before but I am begging you to keep Winter safe, prevent any dangers that are coming her way until we get up to the room she is in.

I nodded on the door and a loud grunt was heard making me furrow a brow. The door swung open and I was shocked what had started to come out of her mouth.

"You fucking idiots should be ashamed, working for that crazy dickhead- oh, who are you?" I immediately frowned. Was that supposed to be directed to the guys in the van? The ones we were hurting just to get answers to find Winter? Hmm, sounds like them since she said 'idiots'...

"Uh, who are you?" Amanda looked at the girl like she was trash. I rolled my eyes and gently pushed Amanda out of the way so now I was in front of the girl.

Should I say that we were looking for Winter? Is she working for Phillip? Oh what the heck, here goes nothing.

"We are looking for Winter." I say bluntly, keeping a straight face as the girl looked us all over. She looked at me and stepped forward. Surprisingly, she was the same height as me so she looked me straight in the eyes, stepped back and smirked.

"Sam?" I rose a brow and crossed my arms over my chest. "Thats my name."

"Oh finally, your father is such an asshole! His men took Winter up on top floor where Phillip is waiting and I don't know what they are going to do but Phillip is up to something." The girl shook her head and frowned. Amanda coughed and looked at the girl.

"If he is an asshole, why you working for him then." I saw a smirk appear on the girl's face. She stepped closer towards all over us and whispered, "I'm actually a cop. I have been trying to catch Phillip doing his dirty work and finally it has all paid off. I don't know how he became an officer in the first place but one thing was for sure that it was because he didn't want people to suspect anything. He got rid of all his past files and made a fake one. But he didn't realise that I was number one at my job. So, I've called backup and they are coming soon. Better go get Winter quickly."

"Oh and do you know a guy named Hector Sullivan and a girl named Sally Winston?" I immediately clenched my fist at the sound of that douche's name and wait...Sally?

"Yeah I know them both." Bradley said suddenly, causing me to turn and face him. He just smirked at me and turned to the girl, waiting for the girl to comtinue. Instead she just got out a note pat and a pen, scribbled a few things on it and handed it to Bradley. "Tomorrow morning can you come and meet me at the station? Just for questioning." Bradley nodded and suddenly Amanda smiled and hugged the girl.