Chapter 12

Since I'm getting tired of all making up disclaimers, I'm just gonna do one more and then stop. This disclaimer is for the whole book.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything except my OCs and the plot!

Jason POV

I can't believe it. I am the reincarnation of Jasmine Lance! The most powerful Daughter of Jupiter of all time. That explains why I have more power than an ordinary Zeus/Jupiter kid. Thalia looks just as shocked as me. I can't blame her. She's the reincarnation of Tara Lance. 

And my best friend Leo is the reincarnation of Lea Vanez and my cousins... Okay, I have to stop thinking about this or my brain will explode. 

Percy always tells me that I don't have a brain but he's the one who doesn't have one.

 Hmm, are brains any different from normal Demigods? 

Woah... I'm getting really off topic, stupid ADHD! 

Anyway, now that I know that Piper is the reincarnation of Peter Mcbean... I can't stop thinking about it. I've had a crush on her since we were eleven... and it is well know that Jasmine and Peter are a couple. I hope that's a sign of what is to come. 

The next morning, Thalia and I woke up in our carriage. The campers were staring and whispering at me and the rest of my friends. I groaned. Great. We're gonna stand out even more now. I thought to the rest. Don't worry. Just ignore them. Hazel sent back. Hard to do that when there're gawking at you like a zoo animal. Nico grumbled back. The son of Hades is not a morning person. "Can you stop gawking at me like I'm a zoo animal!" Nico shouted. "I'm not something that you're supposed to gawk at!" I think he forgot that the circlet on his head was constantly catching the light and the onyx in the middle glittered constantly. Slowly, everyone got the hint and turned away. All except that Drew girl at the Aphrodite table. She kept staring at me. What's that about?

Drew POV

During breakfast, I kept staring at Jason. He was just so hot and nice! I know I have a crush on Luke but I can have two crushes right? Ugh, I sound like a typical Aphrodite girl. Stop it Drew!

Luke POV

Throughout breakfast, I kept sneaking glances at Drew. She seems to be staring at Jason. I hope she doesn't have a crush on him. I have had a crush on her since we came to camp together. Jason isn't a bad kid but I feel so jealous of him right now. 

Third Person POV

For the rest of the summer, the Heirs were treated like normal campers, which was relieving to them. Before long, it was the last day of Camp. Drew's crush on Jason only got bigger and Luke became more jealous towards Jason. Soon enough, the summer was over and it was time for the Heirs to return to Olympus.

Will POV

I'm really sad now. Camp's over and it's time to go back to Olympus. It was fun down here. I said goodbye to all my half-siblings and promised to keep in touch with the monster proof phones we have. I saw Drew blush a lot when Jason said good bye to her... What was that about?

I got into my carriage. I was going to drive until we got to New York and then Kayla would take over. As we left I saw Leo and Nyssa pull on a string attached to the side of their carriage. Immediately, fireworks went off in the shape of the olympians symbols. I sighed. Did Zeus ask you to do that? I asked Nyssa. Course. Who else but Drama King would ask us to do that. She answered. She caught my eye, and I blushed. Nyssa has been my crush since our twelfth birthday.

 I sped the horses up and carried us back to Olympus. Back home.

Zeus POV

We were busy in the throne room preparing for our children's arrival. Hestia had suggested that we have a party. Aphrodite enchanted the door so when they came in they would immediately change into what they looked like when they left. I was in charge of streamers, Poseidon was in charge of balloons, Hades was in charge of special effects, Hestia and Demeter were making treats and the rest were helping. Dionysus had been given a day off to come and help.

I know it sounds a bit much, but the Heirs changed the council. We have, as Hestia has said many times, truly become a family. I was not as arrogant or paranoid as I was before. Hades was a bit more cheerful. Hera, Amphitrite and Persephone were not as cold and loved the children like their own. Aphrodite was not a slut anymore. Apollo stopped being a playboy. Altogether, we had less fights. Besides, Annabeth had a point. Mother Rhea loved Hestia best.

Hermes, our scout, told us, "There're here!" We immediately got into position. 

Kathy POV

Yes, we're finally home! Seeing Dad everyday at camp is fun, but I like Olympus equally. As we walked into the dark throne room, I was reminded of our eighth birthday. Suddenly, all the gods, even Dad jumped out behind their thrones and shouted, "WELCOME HOME!" 

We spent the rest of the afternoon eating the treats Auntie Hestia made for us and talked about our time in camp. Dad was too busy in camp to ask us how we like it. He was happy that we were the best in weapons. Finally, Grandpa Zeus shouted, "I hope you have a good time at Camp! Next year you will be trying out Camp Jupiter. Now go to sleep because Aphrodite told me you will have etiquette and posture lessons tomorrow!" I groaned. I wasn't bad at that class but it was boring. 

I rushed off to my room and got into bed. I would fail tomorrow's lessons if I didn't sleep well tonight! I climbed into my bed of vines and said good night to Pollux. Dad came to tuck us in before returning to Camp. I smiled. We were finally home. I couldn't wait to go to Camp Jupiter next year! I might fit in better cause I'm Roman. 

Please comment and vote! Sorry that I kept their stay at camp short, but I didn't have any ideas. I will update when I have a new chapter, which is really random.

Yours in Demigoddishness, and all that

Peace out!

Demigodsrthebest