Chapter 9

Hi guys! This is the ninth chapter of Raised on Olympus. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I don't own Percy Jackson and the Olympians or Heroes of Olympus.

Sherman POV

In the van on the way to the airport to send the Romans home, we chatted non-stop about the Heirs. I expected them to be stuck up but they explained that when they were young Hestia blessed them so that they would not be arrogant. In fact, they were the reason all the minor gods had cabins and Hades and Hestia had thrones. We now had around 70 cabins. It was actually fun to have someone our age on Olympus. We told them all about what it is like living in the mortal world.

When we got to the airport, we said goodbye to the Romans and went back to long island.

When we got back, all the campers crowded around us. My youngest half-brother, Mark, asked, "What's dad like?" The questions came from all directions. Now I know how the Heirs felt when we bombarded them with questions.

"Was it lonely?" A daughter of Eileithyia asked. Before I could answer, Castor cut in. "Not with the Heirs of Olympus." Everyone stopped, then... "What!" Chiron cut in and said," The Olympians have raised Heirs on Olympus. They have been there since were one and are immensely powerful. Please do not ask anymore, they didn't tell us much. "

All anyone could talk about at dinner was the Heirs. What they looked like, what weapons they had, what powers.

During the campfire, Chiron stopped the campfire songs and instead addressed the fire. "Lady Hestia, can you explain more?" I looked at the fire. There was a young girl in a brown dress tending to the flames. "The heirs were brought to Olympus when the oldest was one year old and the youngest was seven months. They all changed their birthdays to the winter solstice though and they are all 12 years old. I blessed them to be humble and on their 8th birthday their powers were enhanced. When they are 16, they will be made immortal and take over the council. Every few Millenia, the two different councils will switch places. Their names are, in order of Olympian, Thalia and Jason Grace, Perseus and Andromeda, also known as Percy and Andy, Jackson, Katie Gardner and Liam Fall, Clarisse La Rue and Frank Zhang, Annabeth Chase and Malcolm Booker, Will Solace and Kayla Song, Leo Valdez and Nyssa Wright, Piper Mclean and Mitchell Hawt, Travis and Conner Stoll, Pollux and Kathy Vine, And Nico Di Angelo and Hazel Leversque. They are very good at fighting and can beat Ares and Athena in a one-on-one fight. They will be coming to camp in two weeks." Hestia looked at the sky. "I must go soon. See you soon Heroes." We went back to our cabins very confused.

Time skip: The day before they go to camp
Percy POV

We were training in the arena when our parents walked in. We immediately rushed up to them and hugged them.

"You will make the carriages for transport today." Zeus told us. "They will be your rooms when at either camp. Hecate has promised to enchant them to be bigger on the inside than the outside and they will never break." We got to work.

Thalia and Jason made a carriage out of lightning and wind. The wheels were clouds and the reins and harness were made of raindrops embedded with benitoites. They would harness their storm spirit horses, Tempest and Cyclone, the next day.

Andy and I shaped some water into a carriage. The wheels were made of  seaweed and the reins and harness were made of coral embedded with pearls. We would harness Blackjack and Rosette, our Pegasi, the next day.

Katie and Liam grew vines from the ground, weaving them together until they formed a carriage. The wheels, reins and harness was made of vines with flowers on them and the reins and harness was embedded with emeralds. Demeter would harness two of her sacred pigs (I'm not kidding) to it the next day.