Chapter 11

Sorry for the mistake in the previous chapter, the mess hall is in CJ not CHB. I've corrected it already.

Mitchell POV

This place is incredible! The Aphrodite cabin is a bit like me and Piper's room up on Olympus, just bigger.

When the conch horn blew, I followed the rest of my half-siblings to the dining pavilion. I sat down at my table and loaded my plate up with food. I stood up with the rest of my cabin and walk to the braziers. I whispered,"The Olympians." And tossed the biggest piece of brisket and my most buttery peace of bread in. I noticed the rest of my friends doing the same.

I joined the rest of my half siblings. They were all gossiping a lot, something that, even though I was raised by our mum, l do not like.

The worst part was, they kept trying to make me gossip as well. If this goes on, I'm going to Camp Jupiter.

Soon dinner is over and it's time for the Campfire. I hope I can sit with my friends.

Percy POV

It's time for Campfire stories! The Romans just came over through the portal to join in. Chiron said that since we had just come, he would tell the story of the Titan and giant wars.

"More than a hundred years ago," He said. "After the making of the first great prophecy, a half blood of the eldest gods, shall reach sixteen against all odds, and see the world in endless sleep, the heroes soul, cursed blade shall reap, a single choice shall end his days, Olympus to preserve or raise, The big three decided to make a pact that stated that they would never have anymore demigod children. However, they couldn't keep their promise. Only Hades did not break the oath. Zeus sired a girl, Tara Lance. On the way to Camp Half Blood, after running away from her abusive Mother, she met Austin Chance and Lucy Castellio. They ran to Camp Half Blood together with a satyr who was sent to get Tara, Grover Underwood. Unfortunately, on the way there they were attacked and Tara did not make it. Her Father, Zeus, turned her into a pine tree, which until today protects the camp from monsters. Five years later, Pearl Johnson, Daughter of Poseidon, arrived in camp with Grover. As soon as she was claimed, She was sent on a quest to retrieve Zeus' Lightning bolt with Austin and Grover. Over the next three summers, Pearl went on numerous quests with Austin and Grover. She found the Golden Fleece, saved Artemis, wandered the labyrinth. During the battle of Manhattan, Morpheus made all of Manhattan fall asleep. On her sixteenth birthday, she made a choice of giving Lucy, who was possessed by Kronos, Austin's knife so she could kill herself, reaping Lucy's soul and fulfilling the prophecy. The other heroes of the war were Charlotte Becan, Clarence Lue Ra, Silas Beaurd, Paul Drine, Tara, who was revived with the Golden Fleece and joined the hunters of Artems, Nicole Angel, Kevin Gardiner, Willow Sol, Tessa Stell, Lena Fletching, Melody Yew and a lot of others fought for the Olympians."

I felt a tugging sensation in the back of my head, like I was trying to unearth some distant memories. I flinched. It hurt a lot.

"For the Romans," Chiron continued. "They attacked Mount Orthrys. Their heroes are Jasmine Lance, Rex Augustus Ramirze Arellana, Andrew Jenson, Cindy Stell and several others."

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jason, Reyna and Andy flinch.

"At the end of the Titan war, Raine Eleanor Dew became the new oracle and predicted the second great prophecy, also known as the prophecy of seven. The prophecy was: seven half bloods shall answer the call, to storm or fire the world must fall, an oath to keep with a final breath, and foes bear arms to the doors of death. In the winter, Pearl disappeared from camp half blood. Three days later, Jasmine Lance, Peter Mcbean and Lea Vanez appeared in camp. Jasmine did not Have any memories of her past life. Upon arrival, all three were claimed. The next day, they went on a quest to free Hera. Along the way,  they found out that Gaea was the real enemy. When they got back to camp, they immediately started building the Argo II to get to Camp Jupiter. "

I noticed Piper and Leo holding their heads as well. 

"Meanwhile, Pearl woke up in the wolf house with no memories. She travelled to Camp Jupiter and met Fran Chang and Hadrian Leflame. They went on a quest to free Thanatos from his chains in Alaska. They succeeded and came back to Camp Jupiter and Pearl was made praetor. "

(I'm too lazy to write all of it)

Chiron continued with the story, saying that the heroes of the war were Pearl, Austin, Jasmine, Peter, Fran, Hadrian, Lea, Nicole, Rex, Tara, and all who fought for Olympus in the war.

As soon as he said finished, my head exploded. I suddenly stared remembering things that didn't happen to me.

I saw a girl who looked a lot like me running from an exploding bus, holding up the sky, kissing a boy at the bottom of the canoe lake, waking up at the wolf house with no memories, fighting all the Giants.

When I came around, all of my friends from Olympus and several others in the crowd looked as dazed as me.

"What happened?" I groaned. Suddenly, a figure appeared. I instantly recognised him as my Uncle Hades and his lieutenant Thanatos.

"It seems that my suspicions were correct." Hades said. "When you were born, I found that your souls seemed familiar. Then I remembered that all the heroes of the wars has just chosen rebirth together. I thought that you were their reborn souls, but it was not until now that I was sure."

I stared at him. "Uncle Hades, are you serious?" "Yes Nephew, I am serious." Hades replied. "I have to go. Enjoy your new lives heroes."

Like the twist? Hope you enjoyed it! I will probably have about six more chapters before ending.

Yours in demigoddishness, and all that

Peace out!

  Demigodsrthebest