Chapter 10

Andy POV

We flew over New York City on the way to Camp Half Blood. I was so excited. I wanted to go there since I learnt about it in class! It's Percy's turn to drive now so I'm chilling in my bedroom. We told Dio(Their nickname for Dionysus) that we were going to be dramatic so please take a photo of their faces for us.

I was sitting in my room listening to 'Centuries' by Fall Out Boy when Percy called me out. I grinned. We had reached Camp Half Blood. This is gonna be fun!

Esperanza (Daughter of Hephaestus ) POV (You're probably mad now but she will be minor)

I was nervous. The Heirs were gonna arrive today. Dionysus had told us yesterday that a fight with one of them may mean a year of kitchen duty. Then he smirked when he said that they had a special way of coming. I wonder what that's about. I always wondered where Dionysus does every Sunday. Guess he goes to see his kids.

Soon we gathered in the middle, near the campfire, leaving an open space for the Heirs to come. Dionysus stepped onto a small podium. I was told by some of the campers that he used to be a really bad camp director but now he's pretty nice.

Suddenly, the winds roared. Lightning flashed. A carriage made of wind and lightning appeared in the sky, drawn by two storm spirits. A tornado spin around it. It landed in front of us and the door opened. A girl with spiky black hair and a blond boy, both with electric blue eyes, stepped out. They both wore a gold circlet and were, surprisingly, wearing casual but nice clothes. I expected something fancy. Dionysus said, "May I introduce Thalia and Jason Grace, Heirs to the throne of Zeus/Jupiter." The two smiled at us and moved their carriage to the beach side.

I was in such shock that I didn't prepare for the next entrance. Water rose out of the sea and swirled in the sky as another carriage appeared, this time made of water. One black and one rose coloured Pegasus pulled the carriage. The water swirled around the carriage, forming a hurricane in the sky. The carriage landed and the doors opened. A boy and a girl both with black hair and sea green eyes walked out. They wore the same circlets as Jason and Thalia. Immediately, the boy tripped over nothing and fell flat on the floor, causing the girl to giggle. Dionysus grinned. "May I introduce Perseus and Andromeda Jackson, Heirs to the throne of Poseidon." "It's Percy and Andy please."Percy corrected. They moved to join Thalia and Jason.

Suddenly, a crack opened from the ground and gems and skeletons rushed out. Shadows whipped around the third chariot, made of gems and shadows, as it landed with a thud. The doors opened and out stepped two completely different people. The boy had pale skin and dark hair and eyes, while the girls had chocolate skin, frizzy brown hair and gold eyes. They were both wearing circlets like the others. Dionysus announced, "I introduce you to Nico Di Angelo and Hazel Levesque, heirs to the throne of Hades/Pluto."

Soon the other heirs arrived, not as dramatically but still quite dramatic.

The heirs of Demeter/Ceres' carriage was made of vines.

The Ares/Mars heirs' carriage was made of weapons.

The Athena/Minerva heirs' carriage was made of grey metal.

The Heirs of Apollo's carriage was made of light.

The Heirs of Hephaestus/Vulcan's carriage was made of fire.

The Aphrodite/Venus heirs' carriage was made of pink love hearts.

The Hermes/Mercury heirs' carriage looked like a copy of Hermes' chariot.

The Dionysus/Bacchus heirs' chariot was made of grapevines.

The entire camp's mouths were agape and I noticed Dionysus taking a picture. The heirs took one look at our faces and looked like they were going to die of laughter.

"Cabin counsellors, you will show the heirs around. Half siblings together. Drew, you will show Jason and Thalia around. Will, you will take Percy and Andy. Finally Esperanza will take Nico and Hazel.

I walked up to Nico and Hazel. They both smiled at me. I gulped. I hope this will not go badly.

Leo POV

Yes! We're finally at camp! I can't believe it! As I walked around the camp with Nyssa and Beckendorf, I was literally bouncing. I guess having coffee and skittles on the carriage ride wads mistake.

Beckendorf showed us the ding pavilion, which was open in the air, the Pegasi stables, the beach, the forest, the big house and half-blood hill.

"And these are the cabins," Beckendorf said. "There's one for each and every god." "You can thank us for the cabins for the minor gods," Nyssa said. "We also made sure that all demigods are claimed." Beckendorf stared at us. "You're the reason the Hermes cabin does not have any unclaimed?" He looked shocked. "Yup!" Nyssa cheerfully replied. I took a closer look at the cabins. Apart for the numbers on the doors, the cabins were completely different. Cabin five had land mines in the ground, I could sense them. Cabins seven and eight flowed gold and silver respectively. Cabin twenty-five seemed to be made out of bows and arrows with hearts on the ends.

"This is our cabin." Beckendorf lead us to cabin nine, which had smokestacks and a door like a bank vault. The place was like Dad's workshop on Olympus, just smaller and not as cool. I could sense that the beds had traps and all sorts of cool things.

"Are you gonna sleep here?" Beckendorf asked. "No," Nyssa said. "We will stay in our carriage." "Wanna see?" I asked. When he saw the inside of our carriage, his jaw dropped. It was like a miniature house.

"We're gonna teach some of our siblings metal work that Dad taught us," Nyssa told him. "Wanna join?" Beckendorf immediately agreed.

Then a conch shell blew and it was time for dinner. I can't wait to see what the other think!

You know the drill. Please comment and vote! It's my exam period so I might not update as much but I will update at least once in two weeks.

Yours in demigoddishness, and all that

Peace out!

Demigodsrthebest