Ghost

'Melissa, I know that it's really hurtfull to talk about it, but I need a real story. I also understand if you don't want to talk to me at all, but just tell me the truth. I know that what you told me yesterday is not right. It's the only thing I need to know. And I rather hear it from you first, before I find something else with the investigation.' Raphael said to Melissa.

'Why wouldn't I want to talk to you and what do you mean? I told you what happened.' She answered.

'You and I both know that Scott wasn't attacked by a mountain lion.'

Melissa sighed. She had no idea what to tell him. If she would tell him the truth, she had to tell him everything. Really everything.

And if she wanted him to believe her, she would need help from someone that has proof.

'It's very complicated. I can't explain it on my own, I need to show you something for it.' She said.

'Okay, I'll do whatever it takes to find out.' He replied.

Malia was at Derek's place. She looked at the place where she left the talons to keep them safe here. It was an empty space now.

'If I just kept them somewhere else... ' She said.

'Stop blaming yourself, it's not helping. It doesnt make anyone feel better and will not bring him back either.' Derek said to her.

'I just want to do something, I want to avenge him. I want to find Peter and kill him. But I can't take him on my own.' She said.

'If we would do that, we need the whole pack. And right now, we aren't worth a lot without Scott. We don't have a plan at all. We don't know where he is and he is too strong now.' Derek said.

A phone rang. It was Malia's phone.

Melissa called her if she and the others could help her explain "something" to Scott's dad.

Malia agreed and said she would call the others as well.

They would all meet within an hour at McCall house.

Lydia just stepped in her car on her way to Scott's house. She drove on the road passing the woods where it all happened.

She reached down to her bag to get her phone out. When she looked up again, she screamed in fear.

Right in front of her on the road she saw Scott standing.

She stepped on the brake and closed her eyes on a reflex, as if she prepared for a collision. When the car was standing still, she carefully opened her eyes again.

There was no one in front of the car anymore. She looked in the mirror, but there wasn't anyone too.

'It's not real Lydia, focus on the road. It's your imagination.' She said to herself.

Carefully she stepped on the gas again. She drove a little further. She turned right to another road and in the mirror she saw him standing there again, where she just saw him too.

She kept driving.

Malia, Derek, Lydia, Liam, Hayden, Stiles, Mason and even Deaton and Jordan were at Scott's place.

'Well, tell me what I need to know.' Raphael said.

'This is going to sound really strange, but it is true. You Remember that time you got stabbed with a sword by that unknown man in black with the mask?' Derek said.

'Yes, why?'

'Well those men weren't normal people. They are called oni. They are mythical creatures. Mythical creatures do exist. But there are all kinds of Mythical creatures. Like banshees and werewolves.'