Nightmares

'Have you heard anything from Scott yet?' Stiles asked Liam through the phone. 'No, did you?' Liam replied.

'No, we all haven't. I'm going to check on him if he is okay. I'll call you later.' And he hung up the phone.

Stiles walked back to his Jeep. He started the engine and drove to Scott's house. He knocked on the door

'Scott are you there? Hello?'

He didn't see Melissa's car, so she was probably still at the hospital. Stiles opened the door with his key and called out for Scott again. He walked upstairs to his room.

'Scott, you here? Everything okay?' But he didn't hear an answer.

He took a look around the corner and saw the bathroom door closed.

'Scott, are you in the bathroom?'

And he knocked on the door. Still no answer. Stiles tried to open the door but it was locked.

'I know you're in there Scott, open up!' And he banged on the door.

Still no reply. Stiles put his ear on the door and listened. He heared Scott whispering to himself

'Wake up, it's a dream. Wake up. Wake up!'

Stiles banged on the door again

'Scott if you don't open it now I'm going to break it open!'

But Scott didn't listen. Stiles stept back and jumped against the door with all of his weight. It had almost no result. He tried it again. And now he got the door open. He ran inside the bathroom and saw Scott sitting in the bathtub with his hands in his hair, still whispering to himself. He grabbed him by the shoulders

'Scott! What are you doing? What happened?'

Suddenly Scott realised Stiles was talking to him. He looked at his face.

'Scott, what is going on?' Stiles said with a deeply worried tone.

Scott looked around him and then looked at his hands.

'I-I don't know' He said, looking very confused.

'Have you been here all night? Did you lock yourself up?' Stiles asked him.

'I-I think s-so.' Scott was still looking at his hands.

'Is it over? Did I wake up? I still don't remember who this Stiles is, was it just a nightmare last night that I woke up from? Or is this all still a big dream. I have no idea. Just act normal.' Scott thought.

'Scott I think you need help. This is absolutely not good. I'm calling your mom.'

'No don't do that I'm okay! I'm fine. I just had a nightmare. Nothing bad. Don't worry I'm okay, I swear.'

'You don't look alright though... You probably should drink or eat something. Maybe that makes you feel better. I'll check if there is something in the fridge for you. You're sure you're okay?'

'Yes absolutely. I'll be downstairs in a minute.'

Stiles got up and walked out of the bathroom. In the corner of his eye he saw red. It was blood on a towel. He turned around but Scott already picked up the towel and threw it in the bathtub.

Scott said 'I'm fine, I mean it. Don't worry I'll be right there.'

Stiles walked away with that worried look on his face.

When Stiles was about to leave Scott's house a little later, he opened the door and saw Lydia standing in front of him.

'Hey, uhm Lydia... I didn't expect to see you here. Scott didn't mention you would visit today.'