Practically Married Atlas/ Reader

You weren't officially married. How could you be. You were at the bottom of the sea with no priest, and barely any humans.

However, you and Atlas were practically married. He found an expensive looking ring, gave it to you, and proposed. Even if the ring was free, and technically stolen he still loves you enough to steal a ring for you.

You're second in command along Atlas and his men, and while some said you were actually a very nice and considerate person you wouldn't show it to anyone, but a few people. Those people were your parents, who are actually gone, and Atlas. If you weren't strict then who was going to get these men in shape?

Every morning you would get up, and attempt to get Atlas up as well. However, on this particular day the Irishman was being very stubborn.

"Love," he mumbled his voice husky from sleep, "you work all the time. Would it kill you to spend some time with me, and sleep in a while?" You sighed not to keen on not getting your work done early. "Atlas, you know I like getting my work done," you said not really mad, but just a bit annoyed. "[Name], please we're  practically married."

That was his excuse when he really wanted something from you. Usually it was something very normal like making him food or running across Rapture to get him something. It wasn't something affectionate. He wasn't very loving around the other men, and he was around them a lot.

You smiled and took this as an opportunity to spend time with the man you loved. "Alright," you sighed, "just for a little while."he grinned back staring at you with big blue eyes. You climbed into bed beside him as he put the covers over you.

He pulled you close and whispered in your ear. "Practically married, love."