You again Booker/reader

Being in the Pinkerton's Agency was a difficult task. Nothing was simple about it. The job left you paranoid and left a lot of old scars that would never heal. Both literally and figuratively. You had a partner who was always by your side during cases and what not. His name was Booker Dewitt. You lost contact with him over the years. You wanted to escape your past and start new. That never happened however. You had a constant stream of bad luck when it came to things like this. You tried to escape. Moving from place to place, but you couldn't seem to leave the horrible things you've done behind. It came to the point where you were so lost that you didn't have anywhere else to go. You weren't poor whatsoever but that didn't mean you felt safe or at home. It wasn't until one day that you noticed a small poster on a pole by your small community. It read, 'Columbia! City in the sky! Leave behind the Sodum below and join the beautiful city!' Of course you were thrilled to see the sign. You searched weeks for the location until you were informed, by some locals, about how to get there. You had to go off the coast of Maine, into a lighthouse, and follow a set of instructions. You however had a few things to figure out; who would take you, where exactly was this lighthouse, and what were the intrusions. It wasn't until a day or so did you find your answers. You were informed by two twins the instructions, where it was, and who would take you there. They volunteered. You were shocked by there generosity but took nonetheless. You were desperate to escape. You did as the twins told you and the next morning you were headed to Columbia. It was a rigorous journey, but you made it. So here you are now happily away from your past, and living in the sky. You looked at your watch. 9:30 am. "DAMMIT," you yelled as you rushed out of your kitchen, quickly grabbing your shoes as you made your way to your way to the raffle not wanting to miss it. Of course you had time to kill before it started but you wanted to be extra careful not to miss it. You made your way to the flower shop slowing down. "Good morning miss [Name] would you like a flower today?" You nodded to the young flower lady smiling. "So Chelsea," you started conversation as she picked out a flower for you,"anything interesting happen today?" You and Chelsea were close, you two liked to gossip about all the strange affairs in the town and whisper about all the cute ones that passed. She nodded. "Oh yes," she started, "a cute one walked by not five minutes ago looked right about your type too." She winked and put a flower into your hair. "Well maybe I should go after him," you said with a chuckle as you paid her and waved goodbye. She laughed and gave a light nod before turning around and tending to the flowers. You headed to the raffle taking in all the sights of the magnificent city. It really was breath taking. Sometimes you still wondered what you would be doing below, but you felt best not thinking about it. You were heavily caught up in your thoughts you didn't hear someone call your name. You didn't realize until a large hand came to your shoulder. You turned around swiftly. You stepped back as a pair of green eyes met yours. "Booker?" You asked shocked. He nodded and engulfed you in a warm, comforting hug. "I thought you were killed [Name]." Booker said he voice filled with sorrow but also a hint of joy. You shook your head bringing your hand up to his head. You could tell he's been through hell the past couple of years. He put his hands on your waist and brought you closer to him. You leaned up and closed the gap between the two of you. You could feel his stubble tickle your face as you placed your arms around his neck. You broke the kiss to look into his eyes and whisper, "I forgot how much I missed you." You then leaned forward and kissed him again.