Prologue (Final draft)

Draft: April 2015 - November 28, 2015
Rewrite: 10 February 2017 -

finally, this is the final draft. The plot is final and hopefully there won't be any editing mistakes. If there are, inform me.

She had a loving grin on her face as she held her mates hand. She excitedly squeezed Adrian's hand and he smiled at her. She was basically jumping with excitement. He was calm but she could see the happiness in his eyes and could feel it through the mate bond.

"What do you wanna name our son?" She asked him.

"Zane." He said.

"No." She shook her head rapidly.

"But I like the name." He pouted.

"I don't." She replied.

"Why not?" He asked, wrapping her in his arms as they entered their room in the pack house.

"I just don't." She said.

"That's no reason, baby." He chuckled, kissing her head.

"Yes it is." She said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"No it's not." He replied.

Her lips started wobbling. "Yes it is." She said, tears spilling over.

His eyes widened, he was still trying to get used to her mood swings. The pregnancy was their first and it was the first one they were seeing with such close proximity. She was an only child and his younger brother was only a year younger than him so he didn't remember much of his mothers pregnancy or his brothers childhood. Hence why they were so terrified of every new development.

On top of that, she was an alpha. Her emotions were amplified to the point that it was a huge problem. She was a she-wolf and on top of that an alpha wolf. Things like emotions were messy and her mate had learned that fast in their eight year relationship.

"Okay, okay. You can choose his first name. Well put Zane as a middle name. That okay?"

She buried her face in his neck, not being able to stop the tears.

"Shh baby, no crying. Sh." He said, continuously kissing her head, rubbing her back. Trying to get her to stop crying. They both knew she would fall asleep before she stopped crying though.

"I love you, baby." He whispered to her, tucking her in as she yawned.

"I love you too." She said, a smile lighting up her face. She heard him chuckle before darkness closed.