Spock

"Boooooored..." you groaned to your bestie, Christine Chapel, as you were upside down on your bed in your quarters. "For the hundredth time, I know." she groans back from your chair. You & her had just gotten off your shifts, & were on break. Christine was sitting in your chair at a desk, while you were upside down on the bed, surfing the net on your laptop. How you manage to do that upside down, was unknown to her.

Bored of surfing the web, you went on Facebook (yes, they still have Facebook in the future) to see what was new. You clicked on a link that was posted on your friend's page that said, 'OMG best funny song! Totes watch!' "Eeh" you muttered as it loaded. "What's the worst that could happen?"

( After The Video )

You walked down the hall of the U.S.S. Enterprise with Christine, singing the song from the video, & giggling like a bunch of school girls. You were very glad you took your friend's advice to click on the song. It was so hilariously silly! Once you showed Christine what you were laughing at, she soon was watching it & laughing with you. Why that song even existed, you didn't care.

As you both were walking, you saw Scotty walking towards you. "Now what's got you two lassie gigglin' over here for?" he asks. With a big grin you take the P.A.D.D. from his hand, quickly type some codes, & then you had the whole song playing all over the the bridge. You could faintly hear it up there as you pointed up to show Scotty where to go.

You gave you a strange look as he walked past you to the turbo lifts. Later on you would have to go up there to see what happened. In the meantime, you & Christine resumed walking & giggling, thinking of what was happening. 

Christine took a left in the sick bay because her break was almost over. You on the other hand just went with her to see if Bones was there. He was. Perfect you thought as you skipped over to him. "Heeeeeeey Bones!" you say in a sing-song voice. "Yeeeeeees Y/N?" he replies in a more sarcastic sing-song voice. He was leaning on his desk looking over some sort of weird animal.... thing...

You leaned on the desk with him & saw closer it was a Tribble. Cute. "Dog goes woof, cat goes meow. Bird goes tweet, & mouse goes squeak." you start to sing. "Cow goes moo. Frog goes croak, & the elephant goes toot. Ducks say quack and fish go blub, and the seal goes OW OW OW." Bones is already looking confused at you. "But there's one sound that no one knows..." & with that last line, you see Christine slowly walk over to join you for the one & only verse. "WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?" you & her both sing together at once.

He did looked just confused before, but now he had the look of confusion & horror as he watched you do the first dance around him, while Christine was laughing her butt off at Bone's reaction. As he was still frozen, you left your P.A.D.D hided in one of the corners of the sick bay, playing the song. You wore a wide smile as you quickly ran out off sick bay. "Now," you said to yourself as you saw the turbo lift. "It's time to see what's happening up on the bridge."

( Up On The Bridge )

Kirk's Point Of View: "Captain's Log Star Date 324.754 It was terrible. I couldn't believe it, but right now it was happening on the bridge right now. Something even more annoying then the Tribbles. I knew the song from past experience on Earth. It was-" but before I could even finish, the words came on. 'WHAT THE FOX SAY?'  I growled slightly as I hit the button 'off' on my arm chair. It's been playing for the past 5 minutes. when will these song ever end I thought as I saw Yeoman Y/L/N through the turbo lift doors. She had a smirk on her face as she asked permission on the bridge. I allowed it. Big mistake.

Third Person's Point Of View: Mr.Spock was walking in the corridor when he heard some sort of sound coming from the bridge above him. It was a mixture of yelling &... singing? With one brow raised he took 2 quick strides in the turbo lift. He thought of what could have possible happened in his absents. Knowing the Captain, anything.

When the doors opened, he saw a scene he surprisingly was not expecting. His significant other, Yeoman Y/N Y/L/N, sitting in the Captains chair as the Captain was pacing back & fourth squabbling with you. "It's just a simple question" you state to the angry Captain. "No, it's not," he replies back turn towards you for the last part. "And YOU know it!"

As Spock slowly walks forward to you, he sees a smile come to your face as you see him. "Hiya Spock!" you greet him. "Greetings Y/N. What is the question exactly that the Captain needs to answer?" he asks you. By the look on Kirk's face as you opened your mouth, that was the wrong thing to say Spock. "WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY? See? Simple."

"SPOCK! GET YOUR GIRLFRIEND OFF OF MY BRIDGE NOW!" Kirk yells. Unshaked by that, Spock merely tells you, "Out of the chair." & with that, you left the red faced Captain alone with the wonderfully annoying music.

"Y/N, What does the fox say?" Spock asks you. You open your mouth, but quickly shut it as you think. Should you go easy on him? Nah! "Good question Spock, you should go ask Dr. McCoy that!" you tell him as you walk with him there.

Perfect you thought as you peeked from the doorway. From the absents of music, you guessed he found it. "Doctor, it would seem that I require your assistance." Spock formally says to the Bones that was eyeing you from his desk. "Yeah? And what's that?" "What does the fox say?" Bones face got so red that it could have blown up. "OUT SPOCK!" he simple shouted & pointed to the door.

As he left, you looked over his shoulder to see you following, giggling slightly. "Wait, Spock!" you shout for his attention. He stops & you go in front of him. You explained to him about how you got the song, & everything. "But, my favorite is what does the Spock say." you tell him as you begin to sing. "Big brown eyes, pointy ears, seems alright, but sometimes queer. Long lean legs up the hall. Why are you so stinkin' tall?  Your hair is perfect, so Vulcan like. Like my sweetie in disguise." 

With the last bit, you brushed your lips against the sensitive part of his ear, earning a slight shiver. You smile & sweetly kiss his lips before skipping down the hall. He watched you as you sang something about meeting a jerk & calling him Kirk. He never did find out what the fox said, but for sure, he did enjoy your song better.

Hope you guys like! Please comment, vote, & follow! :)

A/N Yeah, I'm going through the fox phase. Fun right? I kind of came up withe Spock "song" on top of my head, I think I did good. What do you people think? Don't know if you will, but if you just happen to want to use that small Spock "song" but please ask me first for my permission. Thank you!