Chapter Twenty-Seven

Hey, everyone! It's been a long time since I've updated & I even think this chapter is quite sh*tty. I'm sorry if you get disappointed with it. I was not in the mood to write the past few days. So, voting for this would surely make my heart swell with joy. You can comment down below too. We can talk. I reply to people. I love comments. By the way, who has seen This Is Us already? It's nice, isn't it? More than nice, even! 

-Camille ♥

Helena/Hayley’s POV

          I hear Harry call my name as I float away. I don’t make the mistake of turning & just continue flying. I don’t know where I’m going to go, actually. All of them, except Harry, don’t have a memory of me. I’m responsible for their memory loss. I erase their thought of me so Harry can’t ask them for help & people will think he’s absurd every time he’ll talk about me. Kind of pathetic & petty, I know.

            I decide to stay in Heaven instead. I’m glad father allows me to have my powers back. Well, temporarily. He’s being strict about the no-powers-during-your-mission rule. My borrowing of powers right now has an expiration. He only lends this to me for 24 hours. I still have 11 hours before it lapses. I finally reach Heaven. I fly towards our home, forcing a smile as I wave at the angel knights.

            Our home is like a massive palace with an east & west wing. My dad’s & my chamber are on the second floor on the east wing. On the other side are the angel workers’ lockers. On the first floors are the training area, den for the pegasi, meeting room, library & hobby room.

            Angels greet me timidly as I pass by them. I sense their nervousness as I pass by them. They must have felt my unfriendly demeanor. I try to put on a cordial face & ask a random one where is my dad’s whereabouts. He’s in the meeting room. I strut towards it & barge in with a loud “Dad!” when I reach it. I have forgotten that it’s a meeting room. They probably hold meetings inside. Dad is having company & they all look at me when I come in. My eyes widen & I apologize & return outside, closing the door lightly behind me. When the door is completely shut, someone applauses beside me with an amused grin on his face.

            “That was funny, Helena. Priceless.” Quentin teases. He steps towards me. “So, are you finished with your mission?”

            Of course, my father would announce about my mission to everybody in Heaven. “No...yes...maybe?” I reply unsurely, playing with a flower in a nearby vase.

“What are you doing here then?” He manifests a flower, same as the one in the vase, & hands it to me. He’s excellent in manifestations, by the way.

I place my hand on my hip. “I’m visiting. Do you have a problem with that?” I threaten playfully.

He shrugs. “No, we actually miss having you around here.”

I scoff. “Oh, really?”

“Yeah,” He smiles, exposing the crinkles in his eyes. Someone calls him & he excuses himself & goes.

I walk around the place while I wait for my dad’s meeting to adjourn. A lot has changed in my home. They have changed the flowers into ones that are in the season. The floors are more glistening than ever & the walls are whiter than before. I visit Camisha, whom I miss so much. She whinnies once she sees me enter the den. I hug & talk to her. Before I leave, I brush her mane & clean her hooves. I make sure to rinse my hands before I see my father. His friends are just leaving when I get back to the meeting room. After everyone has left, he beckons for me to follow him inside.