And it makes Chanyeol crazy dahil alam niya sa sarili niya na siya yung dahilan. Hindi naman siya aalis ng mismong gabi na iyon kung hindi dahil kay Chanyeol, hindi ba?

His thoughts were interrupted when someone spoke on the stage. "Good evening peepz! May bago kaming ipepresenta tonight! Starting tonight, mayroon nang magpeperform na singer everynight! Isn't that great?" naghiyawan ang ilang customers. Bakit hindi man lang kami na-imbitahan? Ay, oo nga pala, wala kaming vocalist. Chanyeol thought.

"Everyone, let's all welcome our first singer for tonight, Byun Baekchan!" nagpantig naman ang mga tenga ni Chanyeol dahil sa narinig niyang pangalan.

Byun Baekchan? Akala ko.. si Baekhyun na.

Chanyeol finds it weird na kasurname at kafirst syllable niya pa si Baekhyun, but he just shrugged it off. Maraming tao ang magkakapangalan.

The said performer went on-stage, facing her back on the audience while holding a mic firmly as her heart started pounding so fast. She's so damn nervous.

The music started. This is it. Baekchan said to herself.

"Yeogin summer!" Baekchan started off as she faced the audience with a bright smile on her face. She picked Girls' Generation's "Party" as her first song to make a good impression to the audience as the song fits the season. Baekchan caught his stare, complete shocked and confused looking at her.

Chanyeol's attention was on stage, looking at the girl singing so happily and even went down the stage to sing with the audience.

Chanyeol don't know what to do, he can't think properly.

Because Baekchan's voice reminds him of Baekhyun.

They almost have the same singing voice.

"No, this can't be. Nadadala lang ako ng alak, hindi siya si Baekhyun. Duh, mas cute si Baekhyun," Chanyeol once again looked at the girl, he examined the how the girl sways her hips through the music. "Damn, he even dances like Baekhyun!"

"Chanyeol hyung, may sinasabi ka?" tanong ni Jongin na half awake, half asleep. "P A R T Y!" nakisabay narin siya sa pagkanta ng mga tao sa loob ng pork house na ito.

"Namimiss ko lang si Baekhyun kaya nakikita ko siya sa iba," Chanyeol whispered to his self.

After the song finishes, the girl went back on stage for her second song.

Punyetang dress na to, bakit ba ang ikli?! Namamanyak ako kanina eh, tingini mo Luhan! Baekchan whispered to her self and she swear, she heared Luhan laughing evilly on her head!

The staffs gave her a mic stand and she places the mic on it.

The crowd went silent, waiting for her next move.

She looked at him before she signaled the music to start. She held the mic stand firmly.

"Geunyang kkumeseo kkaen geotppuniya.." Baekchan started singing One Of These Nights by Red Velvet.

Chanyeol, on the other hand, felt uncomfortable. "Damn, she also sounds exactly like Baekhyun while singing ballad!"

Chanyeol carefully watched the girl singing with so much passion and swear, Chanyeol caught the girl looking at his direction a while ago! And Chanyeol felt he wants to jump on his seat. Damn, what's with this girl. She gives me goosebumps. Geez.

Right after the girl finished singing, the crowd gave her a warm round of applause. They were touched, for Baekchan's voice was so smooth, soothing and eargasm.

"Kamsahamnida!" the girl bowed many times before she went down the stage, going to the backstage. Damn, damn, damn! It's finally finished. Omygod, what am I going to do next?!

"Luhan!" she shouted when she spotted Luhan at the side of the stage. Kumaway si Luhan at sinenyasan si Baekchan na sumunod sa kanya kaya naman sumunod ito, at habang hinahabol ni Baekchan si Luhan ay natakid siya. Akala niya tatama ang ilong niya sa sahig at mafaflat ito, pero hindi. Wala siyang naramdaman, bagkus ay may dalawang pares ng kamay ang sumalo sa kanya. Pagkatingin niya ay si.. Chanyeol pala.

Baekchan cursed on her mind. Tangina, tangina! Then she saw Luhan at the side smiling at her and giving her a thumbs up.

Mumurahin na sana ni Baekchan ng malakas si Luhan nang may narealize siya.

Chanyeol is squeezing her right boob.

"Putangina! Taragis, manyak! Fuck you, lumayas ka dito! Manyak, manyak! Rapist! Pervert!" tinulak ni Baekchan ng malakas si Chanyeol pero dahil malaki si Chanyeol ay hindi siya natumba. Pinagpapalo niya si Chanyeol. "Lumayas ka! Manyak! Ipapakulong kita! Rapist! Papakain kita sa mga alien!"

Hindi naman sila nakakuha ng maraning atensiyon dahil karamihan ay busy sa mga pagsabay sa kanta ng bagong performer.

"Miss, it's not what you think! Reflex action lang yon dahil sinalo kita at matatapilok ka na sana! I didn't mean to squeeze your boob--"

At naknock-out na si Chanyeol.

"Magpaliwanag ka pa! Nahawakan mo na eh! Pinisil mo pa! Tangina mo!" Baekchan cursed at Chanyeol. Tangina, ang hirap naman maging babae!

Okay sana kung iba eh, pero si Chanyeol pa talaga. Ang love of her life pa talaga! Huhuhuhu!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* 

AN: Hello! So two characters si Baekhyun dito. It's either he's Baekhyun or Baekchan. Kapag nagkamali ako ng tawag kay Baekhyun, pagpasensyahan niyo na. Tao lang rin ako, nagkakamali. Basta iisa lang si Baekhyun at Baekchan. Panget ba ang Baekchan? Sorna, walang maisip ang author. HAHAHA! Slight fantasy rin itong story na ito. Slight lang talaga. Kekeke.