That's what made her so cool!

"Alright. We should get moving. With our luck something else will hap-" before Jesse can even finish her sentence mobs fall down with another ton of water, pushing us all in different directions.

Once the water clears Axle is pounced on by Spiders and Olivia is surronded by two zombies.

I yelp as a zombie comes shambling towards me.

Why don't I have a weapon!?

Before it can reach me it is taken out with an extreme amount of effort from Jesse, who huffs at the amount of strength she just used.

After nodding to me she helps Axle slay all the spiders that pinned him to the ground.

I watch in awe at how good she was getting at this.

She was always a builder when we played regular Minecraft, but here....

She was an amazing fighter.

With a nod of thanks Axle rushes to Olivia's aid, punching the zombies to death back to back like in one of those really cool action movies.

Lukas kills a couple skeletons with his bow while Jesse and Petra kill the mobs that were about to corner me.

"Go! We need to get to that opening!" Petra shouts, pointing to the only way out.

The group silently agrees before running towards the opening.

Jesse lifts me onto her shoulders, even though she probably can't take the extra weight, she runs as fast as the others, getting to the next room.

There is only one way out from there, which is a dead end with and End portal.

"There is only one way out of this place, and this is it." Lukas states, looking feared.

Jesse nods as mobs begin to block the way out.

Too many to fight through.

"On three." She states.

Without any of the others realizing it, Jesse and Petra clasp their hands together.

"One." Petra starts.

"Two." Olivia continues.

"Three!" Jesse shouts, making her and the red head jump through the portal together.

I follow immediately, followed by Alxe and Olivia.

Like last time, Lukas is last to enter.

....

I land on the strange stone, seeing Petra and Jesse covering their eyes.

I follow their example, sticking close as we wait for the others.

"I wonder if Soren is here." Petra whispers as Endermen walk right by us.

The others land on the ground, seeing us covering our eyes and joining us.

"Hey, what's with the stairs?" Lukas whispers, making us all look up.

Just as we do we see a man with orange hair climbing the steps.

"We need to follow him. That has to be Soren. Right?" Jesse asks the others, making them nod their agreement.

She nods back, going to lead the way, only to burst out coughing.

"No. You're not leading this." Petra scolds.

Jesse sighs, giving in and wraping her arm around the girl's shoulders so that she can support her.

Lukas steps up.

"I got this." He mutters, beginning to walk forward without asking us.

I guess we aren't discussing this.

We all follow behind the blond, keeping our eyes covered.

I stick close to Jesse, watching carefully as Petra maneuvers her through the Endermen after Lukas.

Axle follows behind me with Olivia standing as close as she can get to him.

I swear those two are blind to their own feelings.

We finally reach the stairs, looking up at the giant staircase.

"Let the climb begin." Lukas mutters.

Petra's POV

I walk up the stairs with Jesse just behind me.

She insisted on walking up at the back of the group, so no one could hear her wheezing.

Too bad that didn't exclude me.

At one point her footsteps stop, and I turn to see her sitting on a stair, looking weak.

I walk over, sitting next to her.

"Jesse. You're sick. Its okay to take a break." I say, knowing its going to be hard to convince her.

She signs, leaning her head against my shoulder.

A chill goes through me.

"Its just... I don't want to take a break Petra. I need to help you guys figure this out. And I need to get back home. And for the first, the sooner the better." She mutters like she's only half there.

I wrap my arm around her shoulders, forcing her to scoot a little closer.

"Petra, I have to ask. You know that I don't belong here. You that Reuben doesn't. You know we have to leave. So, why are you so kind?" She asks, voice cracking.

I sigh.

I'm not even sure I know the answer to that question myself.

"I promise that I have an answer. I just can't answer right now." I reply, making her sigh.

At that she gets up, making me jump to my feet to help her up the rest of the steps.

We get to the top to see everyone panting as if they had all run a marathon.

"Come on. Just a few more." Jesse mutters, climbing the stairs alone.

Lukas raises an eybrow at her pale skin, making me worried.

He was the last person I wanted to find out.

We follow after her, only to discover a ladder.

Fun.

"Go on Jesse. You deserve to know what's up there first." Axle states, making me look over at him in confusion.

He just shrugs in my direction, watching as Jesse climbs up the ladder.

I follow her up.

Too bad I didn't expect what I was about to see.

....

Wow! I'm updating before I go to school! Woop! Woop! Okay, so I hope you guys liked this chapter, and I am also here to give you a warning.

*eyes go red and the lights go out with a deep ass voice*

In the chapters to come things will not go as planned.

*insert evil laugh here*

-ThePurpleWarrior