Chapter 13

Olivia's POV

Lukas holds onto his cart tightly, obviously not likeing the fact that we have to ride these things.

"Hey, wait, where are we meeting up with the others?" Lukas pipes up, voice lined with fear.

I shrug.

"Whoever gets to the middle first will probably want for the others." I state, hoping to get to what I need to ask him soon.

How do I even start this conversation?

'Hey Lukas do you like Jesse?'..... Yeah no....

"So, uh Lukas. What was all that about with Jesse by the portal?" I pry, hoping he might say something.

Lukas mumbles something to himself about who knows what before saying, "I have no clue what you mean."

My eyes narrow and my frown deepens.

This guy was unbelievable!

"Come on Lukas! You know exactly what I'm talking about." I try again, hoping for a new outcome.

He sighs loudly, obviously trying to point out that he didn't want to talk about this anymore.

Oh well. Mayeb I'll get something out of him when we get to redstonia!

I couldn't believe I was actually going to finally go and meet Ellegaurd!

I mean, wow!

To think, maybe I wouldn't be on this silly journey, trying to find the order to save the world, if I had never met Jesse and Reuben.

Which oddly enough was a little weird.

I mean, it feels like I'm supposed to be here, but it doesn't feel right.

It doesn't seem like Lukas should be with me on the tracks, it feels like he should be back at the fortress.

Its weird that the other storm was already at the fortress as soon as it was.

Everything seems rushed, out if order, and I'm not sure if I like it.

"Okay, so how are we going to find Ellegaurd when we get to this Redstonia?" Lukas asks, seeming to be full of questions today, but no answers.

"We will just have to improvise." I state as the end if the tracks come into sight ahead.

The minecarts stop, making us almost jolt forward.

"Alright. So we go through the portal, get to Redstonia, fund Ellegaurd, GI back into the portal, get back into the minecarts, and meet up with the others." Lukas recaos as we slimb out of the carts.

I nod, standing in front if the swirling portal.

It was weird looking, and honestly, I was kinda scared to go through it.

It made me wish Axle had come with me in a way, but then I scrap the thought.

But I shook it off, knowing that Lukas wasn't stepping up.

I shakily walk through the portal, finding myself on the other side of a bridge leading into Redstonia.

It was beautiful, and I couldn't believe it.

In a way, I wished I could stay here, ignore the Wither Storm, and just stay here forever.

But that can't happen.

When this battle is over maybe I'll come back and visit again.

Lukas barrels through the portal clumsily.

"Oh. There is no Wither Storm here yet. That's good." He sighs, getting up to dust off his pants.

I roll my eyes.

Now that we knew how Lukas acted without his dumb friends, I didn't really mind him, but he still had moments that made me want to kinda tell him off.

Like now.

I mean its very obvious that there is NO WITHERSTORM.

We both walk side by side along the bridge, taking in how everything looks.

It was absolutely beautiful.

"Alright. Let's find Ellegaurd." I say, smiling at the large town center at the end of the bridge.

It was filled with redston contraptions that looked amazing, some which I thought I could make better, and some that I would probably never be able to reach.

It was really intimidating.

"Come on. Let's ask around!" He says excitedly, running forward into the town center.

I sigh, knowing that I'm as excited as he is right now.

I walk through, seeing a man in a suit standign by a couple levers.

That's where I go first.

"Um, excuse me sir. Do you know where I can find Ellegaurd?" I ask, making him turn.

He looks confused.

"You know you can't see her until the competition is over right?" He asks, making me tilt my head slightly.

He sighs, hanging his head in disappointment.

"The Redstone competition. Whoever wins gets to be Ellegaurd's apprentice." He explains, making my eyes widen.

Her apprentice?!?

I felt like I couldn't breathe with this excitement.

Then I nod to the man walking away.

That's when it comes to me.

If I'm going to get Ellegaurd to come with me, I'll need to win that competition.

And Lukas is going to help me.

.....

Hey guys! Sorry for the wait! And sorry for the shortness. I've just been kinda stuck on this chapter. Anyway I'll lsee you guys soon for the next chapter!

-ThePurpleWarrior