Chapter 2: Useless Fight

It didn't take long for the girls to be sitting around a wooden table laughing and catching up on what they'd missed of each other. While an awkward silence came over them, Sodah had heard the pump of a rifle. She peered out a hole on the western wall of the shelter. At the movement of looking out, she beheld a brood man scanning the shelter with his eyes timidly. Her flushed face told the others there was something outside, so they all kept quiet, Renée grabbed the dagger from the ground and began creeping towards the door, unnoticed she swept around a wall into the hall that led to the door.
Sodah watched as he hung a padded object along the opposing wall that Sodah was behind. He stepped back in silence and held the rifle tightly right before pulling the trigger. Was he trying to do some target practice or something? Sodah had thought. Even if he was, to his surprise, the gun had run out of ammo. He threw it to the ground angrily as another silence crept upon the shelter grounds. Just then, an echoing voice filled throughout the woods, "Who are you?"
Sodah squinted to realize it was Renée holding up defense while looking fiercely at the man.
Renée began to walk towards him with the dagger up facing him, she backed him into a corner, and once he realized it, he froze. "Me? Who the hell are you?" Oh no, was the shared thought rummaging throughout the inner part of the shelter. If there's one thing you shouldn't do, is take a negative tone when talking to Renée. Her eyes widened, deepening there way into the man's soul, "I'm just a person, a person who's gonna beat your ass." Her look never became weary for even a moment. Sodah, Rachel, Mickey, and Angel all began making their way outside to where Renée had cornered the man, "You really think you can? Come at me." Renée took a moment to think, I could kill him now, but I think I better just scare him, he may know something about the blast. She pounced, scaring both the man and her friends, the dagger made its way into the man's stomach, "Renée!" Angel called out, but Renée knew how to handle the weapons, she hadn't hurt him enough for him to bleed to death, "Relax, just a wound for him." She zoomed close towards the man's face, "Next time, it won't 'just be a wound' Mkay? Mkay." He didn't know how to respond, Angel and Mickey helped him inside while Rachel and Sodah stayed back to give a mini-lecture to Renée. "Guys, I get it, it was just to get a scare out of him." Sodah and Rachel both rolled their eyes once they began to walk back in. Before walking in, Renée picked up the gun and forced it into hiding behind her back.
They went inside to find the man sitting at the table, being wrapped with some sort of gauze by Angel, while Mickey was seeing that he was comfy. "Hey, um, can I talk with you guys in the other room real quick?" Renée asked, she was the last one to leave the man, and before totally leaving she scarily looked over her shoulder to see the man sneering rudely at her.
"I really don't think bringing him in here was a good idea, I have a bad feeling about him." Mickey began to chuckle girlishly, "What?! You're just paranoid, he's nice, at least give him a chance." Angel jumped in, "Yea, he's um- never mind." Mickey looked aggressively over at Angel. Angel sent her a competitive look in return. Renée gave off a dumbfounded face and then rolled her eyes. Soon after, Mickey and Angel began fighting, yet no one could understand what they were yelling about. This quickly began to annoy Renée, she began to get a pounding headache, and Rachel felt a realistic pounding in her head, she even had to leave to sit down. Renée twitched until she finally burst, "JUST SHUT UP!!!" As if on cue, it began to pour, along with lightning and thunder trembling after the sky's tears. She stormed into her section of the shelter to lie down.
Night grew upon them quickly, and Renée had trouble sleeping, she had isolated herself, she finally began to think about this, when the thoughts carried her into her sleep. Which barely lasted for long, she woke up in complete darkness by a pinching feeling in her left bicep. She flashed open her eyes to see the man there, he uttered beneath his breath "payback..." And she quickly became enraged, she ripped the dagger out from her arm and threw it into the air almost slashing the man's face open. He took a grip around her hand while it was in the air and twisted her around, her blood endlessly fell within the process. He tore the dagger out of her hold when Renée kicked him in the center of his testicles, he released the dagger and Renée immediately began to feel weak, her vision was being filled of blackish grey dots, her ears had popped, and she could hardly keep her balance. I'm too dehydrated to fight, I need to get away from him. She began to run as best as she could, losing more and more hope as she felt the mud and rain splash onto her, all of a sudden, she blacked out.
When the light of dawn hit the shelter and warmed up her arms, she arose to the serenity of her bedroom, Was that a dream? She looked around and felt an odd chill, she cupped her hands around her upper arms and felt a piercing pain in her left arm, The dagger wound. So it wasn't a dream? But then, shouldn't I be out there, and dead?
Her door swung open as the man burst in, "You're actually pretty strong."

"Yea, I know."

"Let me reintroduce myself."

"Ok, then what's your name?"

********************
Hey Guys! Thanx so much for reading this, all chapters are hopefully going to be at least 1,000 words each.
YOUR CHOICE WILL AFFECT THE STORY:
Who won the argument; Mickey or Angel?

Leave a comment to tell the future story line!

Do you have a story character you want to see in this story? If so, leave a comment of your character and which story they're from, I'll check it out and see if I want them in!

Thanx again so much for reading and stay tuned for more!
                              - Mar