I wait and finally arive to the right floor. I run down the halls to find her room and I finally find it.

I slowly open the door and I see her.

In bed.

Hooked up to machines.

A white thick cotton blanket covering half of her body.

I walk slowly over to her. Tears already filling my tired, worn out eyes.

I sit down in the chair beside her bed, and scoot it closer to her.

"Auts?" I whipser.

She lays there, eyes closed. She looks so... peaceful.

She had a thick red line imprint around her neck... I threw my head down, trying not to burst into tears right then and there, I have to be strong, for the both of us.

I lift my head back up. "Baby," I softly touch her hand. Then I see her eyes slowly open, blinking a few times, squinting.

She turns her head towards me.

"Z-Zach?" She rasps out.

"Yeah, Auts. I'm here."

She stairs at me for a second, after noticing where she is. Water starts to fill her eyes.

"M'sorry. So so sorry." She shuts her eyes hard, to keep the tears from spilling out.

I brush her hair away from her face with my hand. "No, no baby. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been so hard on you. And I should have at least talked to you about it." I took a breath. "I still love you Autumn. I always have. I want to be with you again. I want us to put this all behind us. I trust you. I forgive you."

"You shouldn't. I'm a h-horrible selish person. Why would you want to be with someone like me? I do nothing but hurt people."

"That's not true Autumn. You are so beautiful and loving. You care for others and are so sweet. I love your smile and personality. How it lights up a room. And how it lights up me." I said with a smile.

"Really?" She sniffles.

"Of course."

"Thank you Zach. And I'm so so so sorry. I never wanted it to be this way. I love you with everything I am, and I was just at a difficult place at the time. If I could take it back, I would."

"I know you would. I know you never intended to hurt me. I realize that now. And now, all I want is for us to move on and be happy."

"Me too Zachy." 

"Butterfly?"

"Yeah?"

"Was I the reason?"

"N-No Zach. I blamed myself. It's my fault."

"Babe, you should know that you are perfect to me in every single way possible. You never need to change. And if you died, I would die too."

"I'm sorry."

"I love you."

"I love you too." She said back.

"Just please don't ever scare me like that again."

"I won't." She responded.

I kissed her on the lips softly, sparks flew everywhere just like it did the first time I kissed her.

This time, I would never let her go.

Shortly after, her parents came in and Niall explained to me what had happened. In the mean time while I was in here with Autumn, they were in another room talking to the doctor.