THE TRANSFORMATION

PROLOGUE

Chanyeol, Jongin and Sehun are friends. They're inseparable, for they are friends for almost 10 years now. They're in a band called "THE UNBEATABLE"  yet they always lose in music contests. But they never gave up, they always work hard to win, no matter how hard it is. But one day, Wendy, their main vocalist, left to go to Canada and decided to continue her life there and live with her family. She left the band without recruiting someone to replace her. Now, the band is searching for a perfect vocalist to match Wendy's spot. Yet, no one caught their attention. People these days sing without feelings, they just sing according to the lyrics.

Baekhyun, on the other hand is Chanyeol's other friend. They met during college days and became best of friends. Baekhyun suggested to be their main vocalist for the mean time but Chanyeol refused, he said that their main vocalist should be a girl. It would be boring if all of the members are boys. Baekhyun then agreed and let the issue. But deep inside, he was disappointed that he can't be on the same band together with his love of his life. Yes, he's in love with the main guitarist and his bestfriend, Park Chanyeol.

Spending the nights of summer together with your friends is the best. Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Jongin and Sehun are out on a friendly date, aka eating on their favorite place. They usually eat on a pork house and drink soju until they fall asleep on the table and wake up next morning with the bills, written on a sticky note, posted on their heads. They do this on Saturdays and sometimes on Wednesdays when they don't have anything to do.

One cold Saturday night, when they are all tipsy and already doing crazy things that would embarrass them for their whole life, Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol with so much longing for love. Baekhyun has this stupid feelings for Chanyeol that he couldn't get out of his body. He likes the tall man---no, scratch that. He loves the tall man. He loves his dumb best friend, Park Chanyeol.

He felt like confessing his feelings towards Chanyeol right here, right now. And that's what he's going to do.

Jongin and Sehun are both drunk already, for they already drank more than 8 bottles of soju. They are already sleeping soundly and Baekhyun can't help but poke Sehun's cheeks because it looks so damn fluffy. He lets out a stupid laugh and drinks another glass of soju. He's drunk, he knows. But his mind is still perfectly fine. His mind is still working.

He faced the giant with his hands on his cheeks, looking intently at the man in front of him and smiles stupidly. "What are you looking at, Baekhyun?"

"I'm looking at a handsome little big tall giant in front of me! Look at his ears! It's so cute, I wanna cut them and hang them on my bedroom wall!" Baekhyun says, completely not knowing how dumb his words are.

"Then why don't you cut them already?" Chanyeol asks, still not drunk but a little bit drunk. Do you get it?

"I don't have any saw! Knife may work but I want to cut it with a cutter! Or maybe I can use scissors but I want saw instead!" Chanyeol chuckles at Baekhyun's words. He's drunk, Chanyeol thought.

He drank another glass before facing the smurf, "Why don't you just pull them until they bleed?"