Episode 30

Yein had her style into a simple hairstyle and she's wearing a long white dress that has wonderful sakura designs. Wearing sneakers as she walks to the outside to see Jungkook with a casual outfit. That he always wears on stage.

"You look pretty."

"Thank you, you look handsome too!"

"I talked with the director a while ago. Do you know what happen?"

"What?"

"In the shoots, they are a lot of poses that is..."

Jungkook near himself to Yein until there's no space left. And made eye contact with Yein. Yein blinks twice, trying to get the information.

"Think about it twice~"

"Do you just sang Twice's song?"

Jungkook nods his head making Yein looks at him straight in the eyes.

"Who lose, buy meals."

"Call!"

#1: Just a few minutes ago, it was Jungkook being manly man and step forward.

#2: Now, it's them betting on who backs away from the eye contact buys meal.

#3: How can they be that playful?

"Oppa, lose first!"

"Ladies first."

"That's nonsense."

Yein just looks ta Jungkook who didn't want to back away. Daringly, Yein moves her face forward to Jungkook who could only smiles.

"Don't come closer! You knew my weakness."

"Then, lose first."

"Aish! Jung Yein."

Jungkook collects his confidence and moves his forehead and touch Yein's. Making her gulping her saliva.

"Oppa... You know what? I don't have much money."

"So?"

"So, I don't have money."

"But you agreed though."

"Please?"

Yein blinks her eyes to Jungkook who's face is near to her in just a few inches.

"Let's call off the bet."

They hears a grumble.

"Is that your stomach?"

"I think it's yours."

"I think my stomach oppose."

"No! It's no oppa's. It's my stomach and it's bored that's why it made noises."

"You haven't eaten yet?"

Jungkook's eyes turn from competitive to absolute care towards Yein. He held her shoulders.

"Ani! I had biscuits?"

"Diet?"

Yein nods.

"You know, there's a day called cheat day! You can totally eat a lot on that day."

"Are you trying to make me quit my diet plan?"

"Nu-uh! I am saving my country from mourning if they knew that their beloved Korean star, Lovelyz's Jung Yein doesn't want to eat."

"Hah! Oppa lose."

That's when Jungkook realises that he have distance hiss face from Yein's. He groans.