Episode 11

When they got into Jungkook's car, a text appear from Yein's phone.

'Go and plan something special for both families (members) to celebrate together for tomorrow.

P. S. Your budget is just 40,000 won. '

"What the-"

"Does that mean both families will come together?"

"Good thing its tomorrow. But what are we going to do with just 40,000 won?"

"Hmm... We should make a party then since my members including me is already 8 people. And Bangtan members are already 7 members."

"That's a good idea. We could use the money for pizza or any cheap fast food."

"Or we can try to cook. I can ask my members to help. Since our apartment is small, I'll ask my manager if we can celebrate it at our practice room."

"That's a good idea! But what kind of party are we going to have?"

"How about costume party?"

"Hmm? Costume? That'll be okay, I guess since there's no specific theme at the season. Plus, costume party is fun."

Yein nods and keep typing at her phone what to do and the budget. Jungkook keep his head to the road but his mind is already thinking what to do.

"Oppa, since its a party. How about we make a homemade game. Like we make it ourselves."

"Oh! I can ask the hyungs to bring the games at our house. Since that's finish. What about the food?"

"Since our limit is 40,000 won. But no offense Oppa, my members and I have to get into diet. So there's thin chance that we'll eat the pizza and others."

"Well... (Scratch nape) should we cook it ourselves then like what you suggested."

"(bunny-like smile) That's aa great idea. I'll ask the Unnies to help too."

"Then its settles then."

While on their way, Yein is busy calling her manager to about the practice room and the party. Lucky for her, the manager did agree.

When they arrived home, after changing their clothes. Jungkook got out first. He is wearing the iron man pyjamas.

#2: he looks too cute!

#1: both of them are cute!

Yein got out with the hoodie on her head.

"What the- you look cute!"

"Oppa look cute too! Let's make the homemade games."

They collect all the writing and colouring utensils that they could find. They spread the white paper on the floor.

"Should we make a snake-ladder theme but we'll make challenges along the way."

"Oh, like if you accidentally drop down the snake. You have to do the challenge."

Both of them gasp at their sudden genius mind at creating the game. They quickly start writing the structure of the game.

"Oppa! Don't put too much snakes. It'll backfire us!"

Jungkook obeys and lessen the snakes. Yein then cuts out card size challenges.

"What should we do for challenge?"

"Yein, at weekly Idol. Baby Soul Noona is good at rapping right? How about making a rap competition with either my members or yours."

"That's a good idea! Since Hoseok sunbae is good at dancing how about a dancing competition with either Hoseok or Mijoo Unnie."