Episode 21

Jungkook is holding the pen while remembering back his memories. He keeps tapping at his feet as he repeat the melody inside his head. Over and over again. Just then, a slight knock disturb Jungkook's focus. Instead of his usual frown whenever a staff or his members is disturbing him. He had the bright bunny smile since it's his wife, Yein.

"I'm sorry, I was late."

"Never mind. I have create some lyrics. But I don't know about the other verse. Try hearing it."

Jungkook gives a piece of earphone to Yein. Yein accepts and slip it to her ear. She bobs her head from side to side to get the feeling.

"It's great, but a few changes will be all right."

"I thought so. Let's get working."

The whole evening is spent both of them completing their couple song together.

__

Their various of groups making their way luxuriously at the red carpet. There's Big Bang, EXO, Taeyeon and many more. However, there's one time of the red carpet that many expected a lot. Surprisingly for the first time in history of MAMA, the ceremony allows this couple to make entrance.

The cameras flash like crazy, the fans cheer to prove that they support this. The Yein and Jungkook with their golden accessories and formal evening wear.

Imagines: Jungkook with 'Dope' style hair and Yein with her hair like above but in brown colour.

Both of them smiles and show a happy and cheerful couple. When they got inside, MPD-nim is there with his microphone.

"Which performance are you anticipating?"

"Ours."

"Will you both do a good job?"

"If MPD-nim wish us good luck~"

Yein does her charms which makes Jungkook fire her glares. Making MPD-nim bows a few times. 

They finally get to finish the red carpet and is escort to sit at the  audience area where they reunited with their members.

Yein's corner

Honestly, I'm so nervous and anxious. It was my first time to perform without the members at my side. And it is a totally big stage with fans all over the world. I thought that it's going to fail but oppa keep comforting me. I feel  grateful that he keeps comforting me.

Jungkook's corner

It wasn't MBC or SBS. It's not a normal award winning. It was big event, scratch that. HUGE! Fans from all over the world are looking. So, I keep feeling nervous but seeing Yein is much more nervous than me. Thus, she didn't perform at such big venue so, I though that I need to comfort her.

#2: It is a huge event.

#1: Honestly, I have never though that WGM will collaborate with MAMA.

"Next is the most anticipated couple. Yein and Jungkook."

The crowds cheer for both of the immature couple. Both of them are wearing a red and white stripe shirt with white pants.

Baby, baby, you are the only one.
The one in my mind.
Always in my mind.
Baby, baby, today..

Yein glance at Jungkook before starting their dance.

Imagine: just imagine Joy and Sungjae dance step at MBC award. The melody is in coffee by BTS.

[Rap]
I have a dream, a beautiful dream,
Even though I'm not a photographer,
But perfectly in my dream, I can imagine me and you,
Believe me, you are always in my mind.