Episode 25

"Yeah!! We did it."

After 10 minutes, both of them call it an end after rounding the hotel room for the 100th time.

Yein's corner
It's oppa's fault! He keeps teasing me and saying that we have to do more than once.

Jungkook's corner
Why?

I just want to spend time. The game is fun and for a few times, Yein trips and yelps! It's so cute.

#2: Eyy... Come to think of it.

#1: Usually the guys would be bored out of this game.

After that, Yein and Jungkook finally spent the day outside. Heading to the popular landmarks first as they want made it a to-do list.

They visits the Eiffel Tower. As they walk around, they pass by Notre Dame.

"Oppa! Look at that, so pretty!"

"Well. It is."

"What's prettier? Me or Paris?"

"Paris!"

Yein frowns slightly.

"But... Paris wouldn't be beautiful without you."

Studio: cringe in horror.

Yein hits Jungkook's arms lightly as he smiles.

"What's this?"

Yein points to a sign full of french.

"Let's ask somebody I know."

He picks his phone and take a picture.

"Google said... We have to buy ticket if we want to go up! Let's go."

"Okay."

They arrive at the ticket counter and pay the ticket with their daily money. Slowly, with their intertwine hands they made way to the said up.

"Woah!!"

Yein cheers and lean at the railings as she looks at the view.

Studio: Awe at amazement!

#3: My next dream place after Jungkook and Yein promote this.

Using the camera given, he captures a few beautiful moments which he likes to put inside the album. Using his free hand, he grabs Yein by the shoulder and take a selfie with her.

They take a lot of funny and memorable. The view is amazing when the sun down.

"Let's go, there's still other places."

Yein smiles sadly as Jungkook rubs her shoulder and pull her to outside. She waves at the view sadly.

"Bye, bye Eiffel Tower."