Episode 17

Yein and Jungkook are both inside a cafe as they start to talk.

"Since we want to make an album. We just do it here then!"

Jungkook chuckles and nod his head while busy organizing the papers. They end up pasting the pictures and keep writing beside to say what day and what did they do. 

"Hey, do you take the picture while we played at your practice room?" 

"No, I thought you did, oppa." 

"Yeah, but all that have only you." 

#2: YAH!! 

Studio cringe. 

"Why do you only take my picture?" 

"Because...... you're the only one I saw." 

Yein keeps bowing her head as she keeps doing the album piece. Making Jungkook smile to her shy act. 

"Why~?" 

"What are you doing?" 

"What?" 

"Oppa! You are only keep twisting my words." 

Jungkook chuckles and pick a photo. 

"Remember this?" 

Jungkook points to a photo where Yein shyly hides behind an Iron man toy at Bangtan's practice room as background. 

"Ah, but do you accept the toy?" 

Jungkook shook his head playfully. 

"I didn't receive anything." 

"You're lying!" 

"I didn't receive." 

"Stop lying. I gave it to oppa." 

"Fine, but give me a bigger one. I lost it." 

The atmosphere got quite when Jungkook said that he lost it. Yein firmly press her lips and cross her arms.

"You lost it?!" 

"No.." 

"You're a bad liar." 

"Okay, fine. Maybe at the waiting room at our concert at Japan." 

Yein keeps looking at Jungkook with the judging eyes. Making Jungkook nervous but he covered up by continuing the album. 

"Ah, maybe because you're busy." 

"Right?" 

Even though, Yein sounds like she's forgiving but she's actually glaring at Jungkook who notice and keeps continuing his part. 

#1: Oh, man. Jungkook's in trouble. 

#3: He shouldn't reveal that. 

#2: But Yein will notice it sooner or later. 

Jungkook's corner

I am really sorry. I was holding the doll at backstage and keep holding but I put it beside me and got to sleep since we just finished but then, I don't remember. 

Yein's corner 

Honestly, I cared because the doll is like our memory for our first meeting. Next time, I'll give him a 'bigger' one. 

"Are you still mad?" 

Yein keep tidying up the place they used even though, Jungkook have already done it.