Episode 13

The whole members finally got change to their jumpsuits. All of them are surprise to see each other. It was like they were being couple up. With pyjama. Only Jisoo from Lovelyz that have no partner. So, she'll be the MC.

Jisoo is given the cue cards to talk. She held her breath and starts to speak.

"Anyeonghaseyo, today is Yein and Jungkook's costumes party!! We are here at Lovelyz's practice room to celebrate. I will try my best to become the MC for a day." -Jisoo

She continues on.

"The theme for today will be animal theme. As you can see I will be the cute cat who will the MC. There the main host of today's party. (points to YeinKook) Both of them looks extremely adorable in there bunny jumpsuits since both of them are famous because of their bunny smiles.

And here's another couple, the elephant couple. But if we all remember, both of you and work together right?" -Jisoo

"Yes, in becoming MC for a music program." –Sujeong

"(nods) And the next couple is the lamb couple!! I don't know why you are lamb though but maybe cause of your aegyo or something like that, Kei and Jimin!! (points to the lamb couple) And, Mijoo and J-hope sunbae will be horses on this evening's party. Jiae and Suga sunbae will be turtles. Rappers from both group, Rap Monster and Baby Soul will be tiger. And lastly, both of them have the same stage name, Jin and Jin sunbae will be fox." –Jisoo

They claps for Jisoo.

"You must wonder why there must be couple in today evening party. Well, because the game will be basically on bonding with each other. So, I hope all of us would be comfortable with each other."

They all ends up sitting on a circle position. Each wondering what kind of games will they play will except for Yein and Jungkook who mainly creates the games.

"Here's the card for penalty. All you have to do is shuffle and the penalty card will decide what kind of penalty. Wow! Why is it so many?"

Jisoo looks at the creator of the penalty card.

"We're just afraid that the penalty will get bored so we create a lot." –JK

Jisoo nods and puts the card back on the game table.

"We'll start off with ice breaking game. Each of us are going to tell our names. And I'll randomly picks out a couple. If both of them fails to say the whole team's name. The both of them will do the penalty together. Clear?"

The both nods and in a flash, all of them already know each other's name. So, the game was just a warm up.

"It will be like guessing songs using your body language. If a couple is the lowest score they'll do the penalty together. Ready?"

In 3 seconds, all of them starts to runs their competitive spirit.

[YeinKook]

Loser –Big bang

Yein starts to do the chorus dance step.

"Loser!"

Switch place.

Yanghwa Bridge- Zion. T

Jungkook froze for a while but then, he starts doing a bridge act.

"Bridge! Umm... What?"

Jungkook starts to make an 'eat' to show that it's Zion. T. Yein snaps her finger.

"Zion. T Sunbae Yanghwa Bridge. "