Episode 7

"Oppa, if we think about it. We didn't officially move here, since we didn't unpack our baggage and all. What about we go back to the dorm and meet up later to unpack?"

"Okay, that's great. Let's have a barbecue party too! I could pick you up from your dorm and we could go and buy meat and others."

"That's awesome. Let me wash the dishes first."

Being the stubborn Yein, she didn't let Jungkook to help her with the dishes. So in the end, Jungkook could only sit on the stool and admire Yein's back view.

#2: Guys, are always like that.

#1: Like to look at wife's back view while they working right?

After cleaning, together they go to the company to pick up Jungkook's car.

**

(Jungkook's camera)

"Oh hyung! I'm home!"

"Do we care? Go to your wife then!" -Jimin

"Aigoo... Jimin hyung. You should date sometimes."

"I would rather rotten my life to music than having millions of people disagree with me dating. Anyway, why are you here?" -Jimin

"Pack up."

"Finally, Jungkookie! You're back. Now get your bags." -Jin

"Hyung, are you kicking me out?"

"For a little while." -Jin

Soon enough, Jungkook is alone with the camera. He picks a medium-sized bag and start to collect his plain shirt and washed/ripped jeans that he favours so much. He start folding them into smaller shape to make much more things stuff into the baggage. After getting all the necessary and a must stuff, he becomes blur on what to take next.

"Should I bring a couple item? But I don't have any though. Is board game good? But hyungs would be mad. Aish!"

Jungkook ruffle his hair.

#1: Come to think about it, what should be pack anyway?

#2: Well, I suggest your favourite items such as books or games.

#3: It could help relationship be closer.

#2: Since they start to share each other's hobbies.

"Hyung! Could you help me?"

"What?"

Appear V who is stuffing his mouth with his favourite bread. He looks around and smirk seeing Jungkook's baggage full of his clothes and other necessities.

"You should bring some games." -V

"What game?"

"Simple card games. Like UNO and monopoly." -V

"Hyungs aren't mad."

"Of course we are." -V

"Then?"

"Buy some games on your way home. Are you going to have a celebration?" -V

"(nods) Yup!"

"Barbecue?" -V

"Not telling you."

"Okay..." -V

**

(Yein's camera)

Meanwhile...

Yein reach home to be greeted by her members. Her leader is cooking something delicious. So, Yein joins the member's lunch time.