"Hell no." Tae said.

Mitch pointed the gun at her head.

"Do as I say or you all die." Mitch said.

Tae nodded her head and walked upstairs to her children rooms.

She woke Tj up first, then the Treyvon and Trey Trey, lastly CiCi.

She got them dressed while Mitch waited downstairs.

"Call your dad and tell me we in trouble hurry." Tae said to Tj who took her phone and ran in the bathroom.

Tae got the other kids downstairs. Tj came downstairs with the phone in his pocket while its on. He gave his mom a look.

"Uncle De." CiCi ran to Mitch who picked her up and kissed her cheeks.

"Hey baby girl." Mitch said.

"I miss you uncle De. Where is Mya?" CiCi asked.

"With her mom I guess." Mitch smiled.

"Can I change my clothes?" Tae asked.

"Nah this an emergency." Mitch said and lead them out the house.

<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>

"Fuck! We need to leave now!" Maine said to Maurice and Ant as they stayed in a condo on the beach.

"What going on?" Maurice asked.

"I think Tae is in trouble." Maine said as he cut the phone off. He couldn't listen no more.

They left they stuff in the condo as they rushed out the condo but was backed in with men with gun out numbering them.

"Man what the fuck is this?" Ant asked.

Maurice had his gun in his pocket. He will play fair though. He was too calm.

"Shut up. Don't say shit." A big man said to Ant.

"Nigga you shut the fuck up. Got me fucked up." Ant said as he sat in a chair.

"What is this about?" Maine asked.

"Your brother De'Maine." One guy laughed.

"What about em?" Maine asked.

"He set this up." The guy said.

"You a lie. My brother not like that. He's no snake." Maine said.

"Oh really. Isn't this him with your family taking them across the water?" The man show him a video.

Color drained off Maine face.

"Yo that snake grimy ass nigga." Ant said. "I knew we couldn't trust his ass from the beginning." He said angrily.

"You Z husband right?" The man asked Ant.

Ant eyes widen as he saw Zach and his kids tied up. With Rae. But where was the twins? Men hold guns on them.

"What the fuck!" Ant yelled as he punch the man in the face.

All the guns was drawn on Ant.

"Some of us not making it out this condo alive. It's either us or you." Ant smirked.

Ant looked back at Maurice who nodded his head.

Shawn walked in the condo and paused.

"What the fuck?!" He said as he look at the men, and back at Ant, Maurice and Maine. Shawn was out all day getting information about the guys they suppose to be taking down. Not knowing he was looking at them.

All the guns drawn on Shawn now. That gave Maurice time to reach in his back pocket to draw his gun. He hold it in his lap.

Maine shook his head. His own brother, he still can't believe it.

<<<<<<<>>>>>>

De'Maine was tied up to a chair as he saw all his family being taking away. He looked at his baby girl and cried his eyes out. How did he got caught up? Why didn't he stop when Dr. Melvin told him too.

Now Mitch has his family. He know he was going to die, he knew it. He just need to get away so he could warn his family. This is all his fault. He should have leave the drug business alone. He shouldn't have killed does people he should have live life the right way.

As he watch the big screen with his family on it. He cried because he know this won't end well. Maybe not for him anyway.

He know Rea was disappointed in him also. He wish it was a way he could see them one last time.

**************
To be continued......

Thoughts?

Comment, Vote

-NewMommy014