★30★: She's Different (+ ANNOUNCEMENT)

**PLEASE READ NOTE ON BOTTOM FOR ANNOUNCEMENT**

*Peyton's POV*

I just kind of sat there. It wasn't more than a second long kiss but I felt like it was forever. I watched my best friend kiss the girl that I liked... and worse, I watched my best friend kiss the girl that HE KNEW I liked. I tried not to show my emotions on the outside, mainly because I wasn't sure how to feel. I didn't know whether to be mad or sad, or whether to think he had feelings involved or he only did it for the dare. I just didn't know. I didn't like this game anymore... Well, I didn't really want to play in the first place but now I definitely don't want to continue it. Something always happened to hurt someone or get someone in trouble. Before I could speak up and say anything, Joe did.

"Okay!.. I don't want to play this game anymore..." He said, "Let's go do something outside. It's so nice out" He added, standing up and exiting the living room. Jesse and Jamie chuckled and shrugged before following after him. Then everyone stood up one by one and headed out. The last two left were Tyler and I.

We both stood up but didn't move.

"Tyler, what the hell?" I said, softly, not wanting anyone else to hear as they made their way out to the back.

"What? It wasn't my fault. Jamie dared me." He replied.

"Yeah but you didn't have to kiss Alex. There were two other girls in the room"

"I know that, but Sabrina announced to everyone that she has a boyfriend. I'm not gonna kiss another dude's girl. And Rowan's like twelve. That's why I couldn't choose them."

"Okay, first of all, she's 14. And second of all, you did kiss 'another dude's girl.'" I told him.

"Technically, I didn't."

"No, technically you did," I retorted.

"Really? Because I don't recall hearing about how Alex was your girlfriend... You haven't even really told her you liked her yet."

"Okay, but..." That was it. Dammit, I hate it when he's right."

"Fine, whatever, Tyler. But you still knew that I liked her." I said, and he nodded.

"I know, man. But I really felt like I didn't have a choice. Alex was the only one. I'm sorry."

I just looked at him for a second after he said that. I could tell that he was being genuine and sincere. Plus, I couldn't really be mad at him because it was just a game. I sighed.

"It's okay. Just... please don't kiss her again? Like don't go thinking that this is the start of some relationship for you two. You know how I feel"

"I know, I know... Don't worry. Alex and I are just friends, nothing more." He told me and nodded.

"Okay, now come on. Let's go outside before Alex or Joe get suspicious." Tyler added and we started walking back.

"Hey, I have a question." I said.

"Shoot"

"Do you think Joe would be mad if he found out that I liked Alex?"

"Hm... Probably" He laughed and went ahead of me through the doors and into the back yard. "He'll probably get over it though"

"Get over what?" Joe asked, approaching us.

"Uhh... Peyton ate Cole's sandwich. I was sating that he'll get over it." Tyler told him and Joe nodded before punching his arm.

"Ow, Joe! What the hell?"

"That's for kissing my woman"

And with that, Joe walked away... I couldn't help but laugh a little but then I got a little nervous about what he'd do to me. I mean, I haven't really done anything with Alex but I want to. Oh, boy, do I want to.