What Are You Doing Here?

*Alexandria's POV*

Once we finished getting smoothies, Eli and I walked home. Eli offered to walk me home but because he told me earlier that he lived pretty close to the shop, I didn't want to make him walk me all the way back to my place. So I 'walked him home' and then made my way beck to my house.

I really needed to get my license. As nice as my calves are, from all this walking, I NEEDED to drive.

As I walked down this new path, I saw this dance studio. I used to dance until last year so I figured that I'd take a look inside. I went in and asked one of the ladies that work there if it was okay to go around and observe some of the classes going on. Once she said that it was, I set my baseball bag down in the office, where she said I could, and started strolling through. Most of the classroom doors were closed so it was kind of awkward walking into them.

After looking through a few classes, I continue down the hall, hearing music stop at the end. I heard groaning before the music started again. As the music played, I peeped my head around the corner. YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHO IT WAS.

*Tyler's POV*

"Tyler?" I heard a voice come from behind me. I shut my eyes tightly, knowing that voice. God, Please let this be a dream. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes lifting my head and looking behind me in the mirror. Sh*t.

"Aleeex, heey..." I chuckled nervously, turning around to face her. "W-what are you doing here?"

"I used to dance so I stopped by to check it out... The real question though is What Are You Doing Here?" She asked, smirking slightly as she walked further into the room.

"Oh, ya know.. I came to pick up my sister."

"You told me the other day that you were an only child." She said, raising an eyebrow. Dammit, I forgot that I told her that.

"Oh, did I say my sister? I meant my cousin." I said, trying to cover it up.

"Tyler." She said and I sighed.

"Fine. I'm dancing, okay?" I admitted and she laughed a little

"Well duh.... I just never pictured you as the dancing type." I sighed again and nodded after she said that.

"I used to do it when I was younger too but then I really got into baseball and l left it behind." I sat down on the floor, picking up my water bottle.

"So then why are you back into it now?"

"Well, I'm not the best in Spanish class and so, I'm failed. But I don't need much to pass so, instead of summer school, Señorita Vega gave me a series of extra credit assignments that I could do and I decided to learn a Spanish dance and make a presentation of its origin." I shrug. "I'm doing Salsa and I had a dance partner but something came up and she bailed on me. So now, here I am, struggling to get the steps down." I told her and Alex came and sat beside me.

"Well do you still want a partner?" She asked.

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that if you need a partner, I could help you." Alex smiled and I did back.

"Really? You would do that?" I ask and she nodded.

"Yeah, sure. On one condition though."

"Okay..." I raised an eyebrow, dragging out the word, not knowing what kind of thing to expect from her.

"You drive me home whenever we practice, this or baseball." She told me and I chuckled a bit before laughing.

"Alright, you've got yourself a deal. But one more thing, please don't tell anyone about this. I kinda have a rep to keep up."