Well How You Doin'?

*Peyton's POV*

I brought the gang back to my place and showed them to the guest rooms. Well, I guess I really didn't have to show them because their stuff was already in there. How could I have missed this?

I ordered a few pizzas and was about to text into my baseball group chat but then I remembered that Alex wasn't in it and I really wanted her here. I made a new group chat and texted into that one instead.

Me: Hey Guys. My friends from LA are in town and  I want you guys to meet them. Come by my place tonight.

Me: I ordered pizza.

As soon as I sent that last text, I immediately got response from Michael saying he was on his way. Then I got one from Jamie and Jesse. I got one from Joe saying he'd be here in 10. So I was just waiting on a response from Tyler and Alex. After a few minutes, Alex's name came up on the screen and a smile came up on my face ;)

Alex: I'm a little busy right now but I'll definitely come by later

And then Tyler texted immediately after:

Tyler: ^^^^

I sighed softly. I wanted her to come now but I understood that this plan was last minute and I didn't expect her to drop everything for me and come here... Oh, and uh, the same goes for Tyler.

I set my phone down and turned to my GMW friends, starting to describe the guys so they wouldn't be too surprised by anything they did. After that, I start to ask them questions about what I missed back in LA. Sabrina and Corey said that it had been about the same and nothing's changed for them but apparently, Rowan has a new boyfriend named Andrew. After I teased her about that for a bit, she came back at me, attempting to tease me about Ryan.

"Ha! That doesn't even work because I don't have a crush on Ryan." I told her.

"You don't?" She asked.

"Did things just not work out between you two? Because you seems pretty flirtatious back in California." Sam pointed out. I shrugged.

"I don't know. It just didn't happen— Don't get me wrong, Ryan's great, I'm just not into her that way."

"Why did you say 'her' like that?" Corey asked.

"Like what?" I furrowed by brows. I didn't think I had said it any differently.

"You kinda emphasized it." He replied and Rowan and Sabrina gasped

"You like someone else!" They yelled at the same time.

I looked at them and didn't say anything. They just stared at me with big eyes. It was kind of scaring me, I'm not gonna lie.

"Peyton!" Sabrina said, "Do you like someone else?"

I took a deep breath, still not saying anything. I just nodded.

"Oooh," Rowan said, clearly very excited. "Who is she? Do I know her? Who is she?"

"Rowan calm down." Corey said before looking at me. "But who is she though?"

I couldn't help but chuckle when he asked it this time.

"Well it's this girl named Alex —" I started

"Wait, THE Alex? The boy on your baseball team who turned out not to be a boy?" Sab asked and I laughed a little before looking down at my hands

"Yeah, that one." I said softly. I couldn't stop smiling.

"Aw, Peyton has a girlfriend." Rowan sang out. I shook my head.