Boy Crazy, Nosey and Afraid of My Brother

*Alexandria's POV*

I woke up, or rather jumped up, to the sounds of Vinny banging a metal ladle on a frying pan. I look over at the door my bedroom and saw him coming in. I groaned and rolled over, laying face down in to one pillow and putting my other pillow over my head.

"Rise and shine, Princess!" He yelled.

"Vinny, I hate you." I mumbled into my pillow

"Nah, you don't, and come on, it's game day."

"I'm not even playing."

"So, you still have to be there at 2 o'clock with the rest of the team, and you know what time it is?" He said, finally stopping with the kitchen utensils

"What time is it?" I replied, not caring.

"It's 1:30." I took the pillow off of my head, suddenly caring. I sprung out of bed and ran into the bathroom.

"Why didn't you wake me earlier?!" I yelled from in there.

"I forgot." Vinny said, before I heard him walking downstairs.

He always did this. He didn't forget, he knew exactly what he was doing. He thinks that if he doesn't wake me until the last minute than I'll learn to wake up on time. Well, guess what? It's been 4 years and I haven't learned. You'd think he'd get the hint but no. I'm sure it was fun for him. I quickly showered and washed my hair. I hopped out, wrapped a towel around me and ran to my closet. I pull out the uniform coach gave me yesterday. I put on a matching sports bra and spandex over my underwear before putting the uniform on. I continued drying my hair, actually spending time on my hair because I wasn't going to be playing. I braided the side then put it up in a high ponytail. I wasn't trying to impress anyone or anything but I wanted to look nice... For me, no one else... I walked over to my jewelry stand and put on my mom's necklace. I grabbed my bow from softball and put it on my ponytail. I looked in the mirror and smiled. I had to have at least 10 minutes to spare, right? I turned around, walking to my nightstand and picking up my phone. It was only... 10:47. My jaw dropped. He didn't. I put my phone down and went downstairs. "Vincent!!"

"Here we go..." I heard him mumble. He turned around and smiled at me. "Hey sis, what's up?"

"Why did you trick me? It's not even 11 a.m. yet."

"Well you're ready, right? So what's the problem?" He asked me, leaning back on the counter.

"The problem is you lied to me, why?"

"It was 10 a.m., I was bored. I figured why not."

"You're the adult here? You know that?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Of course I do. Adults can have fun, too, though." He justified. I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs. "Do you want breakfast?" Vinny yelled.

"Yes, I do!" I replied. Food is food, no matter how annoyed you were at the chef. I sat on my bed and texted a couple of my girl friends... Yes, I had some. We just haven't really spoken much since I was kicked off the softball team. I wasn't close with everyone I was with before but if there's any real great thing about being kicked off the team, it was that it showed me who my real friends were. I stayed close with my friends Skylar, Danielle and Victoria. I still talked to about 2 or 3 other girls but not as much as those 3.

Skylar: So how is it, honestly?

Dani: Are the boys cute?

Yeah, she's was always the boy crazy one

Me: It actually pretty OK. It was rough at 1st but it got better.