Chapter 75/ short ass cameo

Start from the beginning

"Have it your own way" she continued sitting back "I'm going to tell you something. Your a slave and mortal so your probably going to ask your self why I am bothering. The first thing you need to know is I'm not the monster someone might make me out to be. Next and just between us girls I want you to know you remind me of me when I was young and naive, before I met Rockwood. You see I wished someone had told me about him then. He doesn't tell you about everything does he? " started Zola

"It is not my place to know anything. Mistress" I said quoting the collar. Like I'm dumb enough to fall for dumb good cop, no bad cop routine. 

"Has he for example told you what the neural disk does?" she asked moving closer. I felt her breath on me. She didn't need to exhale it was a hold over simply designed to make you think she was real. Truth told she was just a machine.

"No Mistress" I said looking into thin air. So I was about to get the dirt on the thingy. This wouldn't be all wasted.

"I thought not." she almost sang "He didn't tell me either, at first. It lets a cyborg absorb neural energy from a victim. Neural energy is a kind of mental nutrition but it's also close to a drug to us. We all indulge now and then - we all go to blood and mind parties but it sucks the human-ness from the victim. He becomes stronger,smarter, you become well less you. Different people have different.. shall we say energies. It's like having an excellent wine. I remember in the old days Rockwood would find a perfect slave we would all share them. As time went on, Rockwood,what would we say?  Developed a little problem? Finally we all confronted him, I told him it was me or the neural disk. I left him, so he went cold turkey, or so he said. He told everybody he hadn't touched a slave in months. Villeria suspected something, I think she even tried to warn you off. "

Zola leaned back on the pillows of the bed like some 50's actress ready to say 'Alright Mr. DeMille I'm ready for my close up now'. It didn't stop her from going all cyborg monolog-ey on me.

"Yes mistress" I said

"Look I know this sounds strange, I like you. I think we could get on really well. " Zola grabbed my head and pointed it to her face, she had a pure beautiful face but I don't think I could  trust anyone who couldn't pass for Gene Simmons from Kiss or at worse Manda Ophuis from Nemesea." I even tried to buy you from him. Can I be brutally honest you see this isn't really about you, it's about me. He gets through so many women, finds them, builds them up, makes them think they're special and then destroys them in his own particular way. I know you think you're the one, the one which will change that and I know you think that because that's how I felt too. You felt you could be the one, the one that would finally capture that obsidian heart of his. What I am about to do is not technically shall we say, fair play. However woman to woman, I don't want you to going through the same hell I did."

She pulled out a tablet from under the pillow the computer kind not the chemical kind.

"This is a recording I made earlier today" she said sitting next to me on the bed.

She pressed play, the screen look like a collar cam but I think it was a replay from her eyes. She looked around the room next to her was judge Inquisitor 11, General Bitmark and sat opposite on the table was Rockwood's Android body.

Collar cam

{

"I see here you have launched a formal objection to the retraining and failing that deletion of the slave ending in 5642. This is highly peculiar, as I understand all the 127c models were recalled. Problem with training. Here we have a slave who can't even end every sentence with the word 'master' properly. She seems not to be fully three laws compliant, and she is within striking distance of your physical self. She's not only an appalling slave but potentially a direct threat to the new mechanical order. For CPU's sake man you even put a video of her appalling behaviour on YouTube yourself. Why on earth would you want to keep an incompetent slave like that around within striking distance of your person?"