WP-Extras/The After Party

A/N Reading music; Hybrid Enjoy the Silence.  Now for the most dangerous chapter ever!

"Stop fiddling with the writing machine and come over and help tidy up" said RK.

Reb walked through the party mess to get to RK who was emptying out drinks into a bucket.

"I see most of the doughnuts went" said RK. 

"Wow it's all over" said RebMoreau  "I can't believe it" 

"Yeh and when you said let's have a wrap party I didn't think I would be spending the next day cleaning it up. Where is #DEC? I thought she said she would help out." said RK.

"We'll she's off contract unless we write a sequel, so she took off looking for work as a part in one of the SciKick  authors books and sending out begging letters to the cyborg's pet fan-fictions while she still has some existence," said Reb putting all the lipstick covered glasses into a tray.

"Fair enough, life's not fair for minor characters in fiction." said RK. "So where is everyone else?"

"Errr well most of the main crew is down to ageing for their appearance in Cyborg's Pet" I'm not sure they were all happy with that.

"I told them if we do a direct sequel on Cyborg's Pet they will all do rejuvenation." RK said. Getting another tray for glasses while Reb started washing them up.

"Urh" said Reb

"What?" said RK

"I can't move this lipstick." said Reb "Next time I write a novel with a huge amount of cosmetics remind me to put in a line about the lipstick not coming off on things."

"Yeh ,no, very futuristic." said RK stacking chairs "Try washing the inside of the glass."

"Oh it worked, how did you know?" said Reb.

"Villeria - she has cybernetic lips too. She was showing off tying knots on cherry stalks in her mouth with her tongue. Very Twin Peaks." said RK wheeling the chairs to secret cupboard in the wall.

" We had a hoard of cybernetic animals zombies you think some of them would give hand out of politeness." said Reb elbow deep in bubbles.

"I heard most of them went down to the set of The Martian girl to see what it is was like. How was that?" said RK.

"We had a good time. Scarlett's quite a good laugh. She's got Jenny's ability to improvise good jokes. Like she decided that all Martian girls end up putting 'bud' into  their sentences. How was Skype girl?"

RK looked over his shoulder "Well Jenn Banks was good, she really smashed the fourth wall. I think we got the idea over, packed quite a lot into the first chapter. Writing a flooded New York was good, had a real 60's Rock Hudson movie feel to it.  It has a nice vibe. Murder mystery Comedy Romance in the future what's not to like? Well we will see how things go."

"Which ever get's the most votes at the end of Cyborg's Daughter get's written first right ?" said Reb straightening up from the sink and looking over to RK.

"As long as the loser get's written afterwards" said RK stacking up more chairs. "Speaking of deals I noticed you didn't say anything about D you know what the way you promised. You scared?" said RK pausing folding up one of the tables.

"Scared, sure, I'm scared." said Reb "People have a tendency to be judgemental. When people find out that people like us have been writing a novel for people like them. You won't think we will drop out of the charts faster than a box of eggs out of the bottom of a wet paper bag."